Has your wife pussy changed after time with bbc?

After being fucked by close to 200 different black cocks my wife pussy is totally resized. Now it just hangs open 24/7 waiting for the next black cock to use it to use it. View attachment 3410998
After three babies my husbands small dick no longer interested me. I cheated on him with a guy with a big dick and never looked back. Fucking him wasn’t satisfying to me so I would use a dildo to get off. Eventually I cut him off and would just jerk him off. I would cheat often. Then I fucked a 10 x 7 black cock which was the biggest I had ever had. It tore me and I was sore for 3 weeks. My large vibrators which I struggled with go in with ease now. So, I would say, definitely my kitty is bigger.
well..I am a mom of two now and still tight...let`s see what it looks like after the third !!!

And it’s like we know, lol, my wife denies it to make me feel better! LMAO!
I’m like “babe, it’s ok!” She like, “no babe, it feels great!”
I love her, but she’s getting stuffed by 8.5 inches of thick bbc, that pussy is done with me.

And it defies all logic too because, I was thinking because her BF was so much longer and thicker and they were having sex 3 or 4 times a week I should have been able to just slosh around in her with little resistance but no, it was trying to fight me and keep me out!
She swore it was involuntary.

When she hooks up two or 3 times in a week with a regular or new black cock it can get a bit loose temporarily. However after being fucked countless times over the years by BBC it still is tight. I have noticed that she takes a hard pounding by bbc better and better as time goes on and really enjoys it. All of her vaginal orgasms have been from huge black cocks .Here is a nice load she came home with recentlyIMG_1669.JPEG

I had started saying that, she denied it, saying it was me, I was falling out... I laughed, and said ok babe...
Later that night, she cuddles me and says, “at least my mouth always wants your dick!”
I asked if I could fuck her mouth, she said yes! And I came!
She spit it out, into the 🚽
Don says that’s where it belongs! And I agree!

Don sounds like an awesome bull!

What happens is that the hotwife gets used to deep cervical stimulation which only guys with 8 to 9+ inches can give her. When that happens she cannot feel pleasure by fucking hubby who only has 5 to 6 inches.
.......or, sadly, even 7.5 inches like I have. Sighhhhhhh........

Back