Has your wife pussy changed after time with bbc?

I'm not sure if it was her recent pregnancy or the black neighbour who's been banging her during the lockdown. But I can't keep my dick inside her pussy and that lets me feel like like an idiot. She's been patient and very nice as usual, but after the 3rd attempt my cock then starts to shrink and we have to try other things.
One year on, her pussy needs thick black cocks only. I use this sheath extension that makes my dick thicker:
foto12-500x398.jpg
th

(demo pics). But the she didn't like the colour and told me to find a new one brown or black. Apart of this, we use her strap ons and we still have a lot of oral.

No. For two reasons. While she was alive (died if Cancer) she did pussy exercises every day. She had a real great grip. She could also relax it at will. Nothing was funnier that hearing a boy friend call my name to come watch. when five minutes before he wanted me out of the room. For such a tiny petite lady she sure could control studs. On vacation she like to send ping pong balls flying across the room. at other time she like to show off playing darts by bending over.

One year on, her pussy needs thick black cocks only. I use this sheath extension that makes my dick thicker:
foto12-500x398.jpg
th

(demo pics). But the she didn't like the colour and told me to find a new one brown or black. Apart of this, we use her strap ons and we still have a lot of oral.
That's one beautifully sculpted and veiny sheath Goliath. It's seriously sexy!!

As is your wife's ordering you to replace the blue version with a brown or black one---presumably to complete your humiliation.

I'm very well hung, but nowhere near massively as my 25 year-old young black buddy who has been fucking my wife (now my ex) for fully 6 years. She rarely misses an opportunity to let me know how much more satisfying his much girthier and longer cock feels in her and how much more frequently and stronger and longer she orgasms on it compared to mine.

Naturally I crave to be part of that Action too, so I've ordered a black XL one online and fully intend to ejaculate into it while my ex is orgasming under me.

Will I mind if she's getting off then on her memory of my beautiful buddy's orgasmically thickened and lengthened ejaculating cock in her?

Not a bit. In fact I will be hotly encouraging it.

Last edited:
What happens is that the hotwife gets used to deep cervical stimulation which only guys with 8 to 9+ inches can give her. When that happens she cannot feel pleasure by fucking hubby who only has 5 to 6 inches.
I hear cervical orgasms are reallllly intense

That's one beautifully sculpted and veiny sheath Goliath. It's seriously sexy!!

As is your wife's ordering you to replace the blue version with a brown or black one---presumably to complete your humiliation.

I'm very well hung, but nowhere near massively as my 25 year-old young black buddy who has been fucking my wife (now my ex) for fully 6 years. She rarely misses an opportunity to let me know how much more satisfying his much girthier and longer cock feels in her and how much more frequently and stronger and longer she orgasms on it compared to mine.

Naturally I crave to be part of that Action too, so I've ordered a black XL one online and fully intend to ejaculate into it while my ex is orgasming under me.

Will I mind if she's getting off then on her memory of my beautiful buddy's orgasmically thickened and lengthened ejaculating cock in her?

Not a bit. In fact I will be hotly encouraging it.
those are great.boyfriend has one,its a little different though.

What happens is that the hotwife gets used to deep cervical stimulation which only guys with 8 to 9+ inches can give her. When that happens she cannot feel pleasure by fucking hubby who only has 5 to 6 inches.
Yes, as I found out 2 years after I first set eyes on a beautifully built suberbly endowed black lad, then only 17, masturbating in the showers of my regular bath-house---and who straightaway became my secret homosexual buddy and two years later my wife's live-in lover---men are certainly not created equal.

My wife---now my ex and his wife---couldn't agree more.

This is the honest truth. After the 5th or 6th time my wife was fucked by an 8 inch cock (usually a black one), her vagina changed significantly. My dick, almost 6 inches, used to be able to make her cum and I could reach her vaginal wall. I simply can’t get back there anymore. In addition to that, I routinely get her warmed up for big dicks and even her stretched state stretches more at least temporarily because I penetrate her after a big dick has fucked her - she gets her orgasm from the big dick and then I sometimes get mine from her stretched pussy. So her vagina is definitely different. It’s something to consider as a possibility if you are considering sharing her or swinging. A bigger dick, especially a very large dick can change your wife’s vagina size. It can definitely make it noticeably more loose. It’s to the point now where my wife orgasms on a bbc and just tells me to lick her anus while I jack off for my orgasm. I remember when I still thought of it as a fantasy.

What I've noticed first is a change of colours. He pussy was pinkish brown to dark brown. During sex this didn't change much. With her first bull I began to see her pussy grip around his thicker cock turning from a pinkish brown with me to a more vivid dark red with him. With increased sexual activity, her pussy adapted to the girth of her new sexual partner, and after 2yrs, 2 *******, and 2 bulls later she recovered the pinkish brown look, but her pussy lips are darker and a bit larger or swollen. She asks me to wear a sheath extension when we're having sex, or a strap-on. She also asked me to have a brazilian to remove all hair. I would say her pussy lips have more wrinkles and so does her butt hole, but they look great. She'll soon be just 29. End of pussy report.

Yes
As she no longer struggles to take his much larger penis than when she first went black. She also gets much wetter in anticipation of the sexual enjoyment his larger black penis gives her with multiple orgasms as he fucks her longer and harder than I have ever managed. He is also a very good repeater and often stays hard buried deep in her vagina after he has ejected her with his powerful black seed.
When we first met him and the first time he penetrated her with his much much larger black penis he struggled to slowly penetrate her very tight vagina, since having regular sex session with him , he now penetrate her easier burying his full length balls deep as her cunt is now used to taking a superior black penis with ease .

Attachments

• IMG_0024.jpeg
    IMG_0024.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0025.jpeg
    IMG_0025.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back