Has your wife pussy changed after time with bbc?

I'm not sure if it was her recent pregnancy or the black neighbour who's been banging her during the lockdown. But I can't keep my dick inside her pussy and that lets me feel like like an idiot. She's been patient and very nice as usual, but after the 3rd attempt my cock then starts to shrink and we have to try other things.

Last edited:
What happens is that the hotwife gets used to deep cervical stimulation which only guys with 8 to 9+ inches can give her. When that happens she cannot feel pleasure by fucking hubby who only has 5 to 6 inches.
I'm really surprised a female would say this. The vagina is surrounded by muscle. Your throat would not gape open permanently if you stretched it. Nor your ass.

I'm really surprised a female would say this. The vagina is surrounded by muscle. Your throat would not gape open permanently if you stretched it. Nor your ass.
There is a medical procedure that stretches the throat for those that experience barrett's from GERD. It only last a certain amount of time but makes it easier for food to slide down the esophagus past the epiglottis and into the stomach. I think it is possible to stretch a little and it be noticeable. I just think it only last a few hours of a day at the most. The muscles may become exhausted and from very thick penises on top of us hotwives who get incredibly wet and turned on even days afterwards when thinking about it. So this may all factor into the looseness or gaped feel. I've also been sore and swollen after a BBC spitroast. I was really wet but they fucked me until I was raw. That time hubby said I felt really tight. 🤷‍♀️ I can tell the difference between a large penis and an average one in my pussy. Its More full and a lot of pressure on my rectum.

This moron again…

She said “deep cervical stimulation.” If you don’t know female anatomy, stay out of conversations about it.

A cervix has absolutely nothing to do with gaping or muscles. If a woman gets used to cervical orgasms, then she will require a man who’s longer than average to get that feeling.

As someone who exclusively enjoys cervical orgasms, I don’t bother with guys below 8-9”.

Last edited:
Antes de mis amantes, yo estaba estrecha y podía sentir bien a mi marido. Ahora, después de más de 10 años de pollas grandes, puede poner fácilmente su mano dentro de mí y no puede sentir su pequeña polla tan bien a menos que use una manga de polla. Prefiero mi coño como está ahora y él también.
Si fuiste madre entonces podes según tu opinión meter la olla también, ese músculo se estos y contar 200 veces, estás exsagerando

This moron again…

She said “deep cervical stimulation.” If you don’t know female anatomy, stay out of conversations about it.

A cervix has absolutely nothing to do with gaping or muscles. If a woman gets used to cervical orgasms, then she will require a man who’s longer than average to get that feeling.

As someone who exclusively enjoys cervical orgasms, I don’t bother with guys below 8-9”.

My wife's #1 favorite is the longest she says she's had. Not the thickest.

Without exception, she has chosen him over other guys with more money, less drama, and in better physical shape than he has

I agree with you and I think it's either the only way she can orgasm now or it's far more intense for her than a surface orgasm

This moron again…

You would love my young black buddy's 9-incher then, coupled with his enviable prowess in thrusting against my wife's cervix in a super-focussed and beautifully orgasmogenic way.

That said, when it comes to cocks my wife is a girth woman more than she is a length one, which explains why she still loves my super-girthy cock even though it's only 7 and 3/4 inches in length when fully erect.

Further to that, my wife loves to be fucked in the pelvis-uptilted Nappy Position variation of the Missionary one, which position shortens the vagina considerably, bringing the cervix to within easy reach of the thrusting head of an erection of 5 to 6 inches in length.

However, the Nappy Position for being fucked by a more lengthily-endowed lover does risk the back wall of the vagina, and of course its much less capacious anterior cul-de-sac forward of the normally down-pointing cervix, being grossly overstretched and even ruptured by a maximally deeply thrusting over-endowed lover.

I speak from a single very traumatic experience I had as a 29-year-old when I recklessly over-deeply fucked a beautiful 35-year-old sex-starved and extremely horny widow at her home. When we orgasmed together the head of my cock, without pre-warning by any pain at all, burst through the back of her overstretched vagina and I ejaculated, extremely satisfyingly I must say, into the pouch of Douglas of her peritoneal cavity, in the process causing torrential hemorrhaging from ruptured vaginal arteries into her pelvis and from her vagina.

Thankfully her life was saved by 4 half-liter packs of ******* and an emergency laparotomy by a fast-working senior gynecologist friend of mine at the private hospital in which I happened to be working and my widow-woman happened to be his scrub-nurse.

After our gynecologist-cum-saviour came out of the OR to reassure me he briefly but very discreetly and curiously, but a little admiringly, eyed my trouser-zipper area as if seeking a clue as to the cause of the catastrophe; which was not so much the length of my cock as it was the extreme Nappy Position that my ultra-horny widow-woman had got into to maximize our pleasure during my buildup to orgasm.

As luck and good management would have it, the catastrophe turned my recklessly loving widow-woman on to me even more wildly than prior to it, such that we resumed full-on fucking barely a month after our potentially lethal misadventure. By then I had paradoxically assumed Hero status in her eager eyes and she loved me to my very hilt even more vigorously than before. But never again in the Nappy Position.

Just a friendly warning, SizeQueenXXX.

xxxxx

MICHAEL

Last edited:
You would love my young black buddy's 9-incher then, coupled with his enviable prowess in thrusting against my wife's cervix in a super-focussed and beautifully orgasmogenic way.

That said, when it comes to cocks my wife is a girth woman more than she is a length one, which explains why she still loves my super-girthy cock even though it's only 7 and 3/4 inches in length when fully erect.

Further to that, my wife loves to be fucked in the pelvis-uptilted Nappy Position variation of the Missionary one, which position shortens the vagina considerably, bringing the cervix to within easy reach of the thrusting head of an erection of 5 to 6 inches in length.

However, the Nappy Position for being fucked by a more lengthily-endowed lover does risk the back wall of the vagina, and of course its much less capacious anterior cul-de-sac forward of the normally down-pointing cervix, being grossly overstretched and even ruptured by a maximally deeply thrusting over-endowed lover.

I speak from a single very traumatic experience I had as a 29-year-old when I recklessly over-deeply fucked a beautiful 35-year-old sex-starved and extremely horny widow at her home. When we orgasmed together the head of my cock, without pre-warning by any pain at all, burst through the back of her overstretched vagina and I ejaculated, extremely satisfyingly I must say, into the pouch of Douglas of her peritoneal cavity, in the process causing torrential hemorrhaging from ruptured vaginal arteries into her pelvis and from her vagina.

Thankfully her life was saved by 4 half-liter packs of ******* and an emergency laparotomy by a fast-working senior gynecologist friend of mine at the private hospital in which I happened to be working and my widow-woman happened to be his scrub-nurse.

After our gynecologist-cum-saviour came out of the OR to reassure me he briefly but very discreetly and curiously, but a little admiringly, eyed my trouser-zipper area as if seeking a clue as to the cause of the catastrophe; which was not so much the length of my cock as it was the extreme Nappy Position that my ultra-horny widow-woman had got into to maximize our pleasure during my buildup to orgasm.

As luck and good management would have it, the catastrophe turned my recklessly loving widow-woman on to me even more wildly than prior to it, such that we resumed full-on fucking barely a month after our potentially lethal misadventure. By then I had paradoxically assumed Hero status in her eager eyes and she loved me to my very hilt even more vigorously than before. But never again in the Nappy Position.

Just a friendly warning, SizeQueenXXX.

xxxxx

MICHAEL

My eyes glazed over after the first paragraph. Didn’t read the rest. 🥱

Back