Has your wife pussy changed after time with bbc?

Wifes pussy always goes back to normal after a day or so, but her ass you can tell has taken a pounding.

Years ago she joked and said she wants someone to be able to tell when they bend her over for the first time that she takes it annaly without a question lol....and she has defiantly achieved that!

My wife's bull that started to fuck her, he had a thick and impressive cock
I remember then he turned to me and told me
"I'm going to change the shape of your wife's pussy and shape it"
Indeed he kept his promise

Wifes pussy always goes back to normal after a day or so, but her ass you can tell has taken a pounding.

Years ago she joked and said she wants someone to be able to tell when they bend her over for the first time that she takes it annaly without a question lol....and she has defiantly achieved that!
That is very sexy! That your ass shows it! I have been doing anal for 1 1/2 years! How long do you think before my ass will show it?

My wife's pussy was always a little loose before she started fucking superior black men but now its always dripping wet and gaping. It's so loose that my wife laughs when I put my 4" dicklet in her because she can't feel it, so she turns onto her stomach and makes me put my dick between her ass cheeks and rub on her soft ass until I cum. I also have to lick up my messy cum when I'm done which only takes about 1 minute.

God no. Stop it with this nonsense. A woman’s pussy doesn’t get all loose from fucking a different colored dick. You all act like all these black guys are walking around with these giant wine bottle wide dicks. Stop.

Back