Has your wife or girlfriend ever opened the door naked?

Okay, first to answer your question as to if I have ever opened the door nude, the answer is no. But....

You see, my husband and I are nudists. We have been ever since we were first married. We don't flaunt it and aren't rabid about it, just prefer to be nude around the house. While we have gone to a few resorts, we found that it was just too expensive for what they had to offer, so we're just at home nudists.

One day, about four years after we were married, I was home alone on a weekend while hubby was out running errands. If I remember correctly, I think I was fixing myself a cup of coffee and all of a sudden, the door opened up and my parents walked in! Of course, I was totally nude, with nothing handy to wrap around me! I was infuriated!

I grit my teeth, realizing this was MY home and I didn't have a damn thing to hide and I shouldn't be ashamed.

When they walked into the kitchen, my ******* saw me, a look of shock over his face and tried to move my mom out of the kitchen. She shook off his arm and while he went elsewhere, my mom walked in and acted as though I was fully clothed! Didn't phase her in the least. We talked for a bit (maybe five or ten minutes) before I excused myself, went to the bedroom, and threw on a sundress.

They both knew, because I had been gone for only a minute, that I was nude under the dress, but neither said anything about it. We just chatted for about an hour until my husband came home and him and my ******* went out to the garage.

Mom and I continued to just talk about nothing and in a bit, they left. Nothing more was said, but even now, they always knock before entering my home!

My ex open the door naked a few times. One night at a hotel, after she just finished fucking a dude, we ordered a pizza. The other dude and I hid around the corner in the bedroom and was able to peek around the corner without him seeing us. The look on the dudes face was priceless.
One night at our home she answered the door naked and asked the delivery driver if he wanted a blowjob for a tip which of course he said yes so she did. Another time she asked the delivery dude if he wanted to fuck her. I was in the kitchen when she yelled to me "baby go get a condom." She fucked him right there in the foyer. Damn I miss her!!

Sometimes I wait for the UPS man this way...and sometimes I make him fuck me before he leaves.
View attachment 4485946
My wife also gave the UPS guy a view of her partial or full birthday suit at times. And if not immediately, but eventually she would wind up on her back in our martial bed, legs spread wide, waiting for the UPS to give her a "special delivery." However, changes had to be made when UPS, FedX, and others started to install GPS units in their trucks. Management would know not only where the truck was; but more importantly, if the operator was spending an inordinate amount of time at one specific location. The drivers started to ask my wife if they could come back when their shift was over or when it was his day-off, AND when her husband was not near-by. Most were pleased when my wife had to say that her husband liked to watch; Later, she began wearing a sweat shirt with the slogan "My Husband Likes To Watch".

Attachments

• In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 64
Occasionally I'll knock on a hotel room door naked with an ice delivery and just see what pops up, does that count?
View attachment 4485966
it wpi;d be hot if she pretends she forgot keys. And ask if she could sleep with guy who oppeneded door.
`
My wife, on the in old times, on commend of of the bull, did it twice.

The last job was to masturbate to the workers repairing the sink. They were very confused and did not take action.

Last edited:
It was quite an introduction to my DOMs ******* who I had only met once in a public setting for 2 minutes.
I was at my DOMs apartment with my DOM and one of his friends. They were playing video games and I was naked and getting them drinks and snacks.

Usually, my DOM takes a break and has sex with me. I was waiting for the break when there was a knock on the door. I looked at my DOM and he just shrugged his head towards the door. I understood and went to open it. I figured it was another of his friends coming over.

When I opened the door I saw a short, fat black man. He was smiling when he saw me and said he was glad his ******* was now using older pussy because they were better fucks. He walked past me and said to get him a beer as he joined his ******* in the other room. I gave him his beer while he was asking his ******* questions about me as if I wasn't even there. His ******* said he would like ' a go with the ho" and my DOM said to take me into the bedroom because they were focusing on their video game and did not want to be distracted.

So, 5 minutes after answering the door I was on my knees sucking my DOMs *******. He fucked me and while doing me doggy style yelled out to his ******* if he could "fuck her ass". He had to yell out 3 times and finally my DOM yelled back he could do whatever he wanted with me just do it and stop bothering him. So that afternoon my DOMs ******* used me in all 3 places.

So, yes I have opened doors naked and .......
Wonderful

Back