Has your wife or girlfriend ever opened the door naked?

My wife has not opened a door naked but we have met Del her BBC lover at a bar then I have driven us back to his house while they have been in the back and Del has taken my wife’s dress off during the journey both fingering her pussy and playing with her tits .with Her sucking his cock as I drove.
On arriving at his house I parked on his drive He then Told my wife to get out the car and walk to his door naked apart from her suspenders and herStockings and not to cover her body which she did as told whilE I walked behind them .

Last edited:
I have opened the door naked but not at my house. When I am at my DOMs house I am usually naked and when someone arrives, it is my job to open the door for them.
At times it gets embarrassing when it is a food delivery. Once, my DOMs mom was at the door when I opened it. She did not seem to think it was unusual. She introduced herself and then asked me to get her a glass of water while she spoke to her *******.
another embarrassing time was when my DOMs ******* showed up and I answered the door naked. I had met him before but in a public setting where I was dressed. This time was much different.

Last edited:
When we were meeting guys for MFMs one guy talked my wife into first meeting at our home instead of the usual bar and then talked her into opening the door for him wearing only thigh high hose and heels. So she opened the door essentially naked for a guy she had never met or even seen other than in his profile pictures.

I have opened the door naked but not at my house. When I am at my DOMs house I am usually naked and when someone arrives, it is my job to open the door for them.
At times it gets embarrassing when it is a food delivery. Once, my DOMs mom was at the door when I opened it. She did not seem to think it was unusual. She introduced herself and then asked me to get her a glass of water while she spoke to her *******.

another embarrassing time was when my DOMs ******* showed up and I answered the door naked. I had met him before but in a public setting where I was dressed. This time was much different.
tell us what happened with ur doms *******

It would be more hot if you haver order to masturbate in front of him.

It was quite an introduction to my DOMs ******* who I had only met once in a public setting for 2 minutes.
I was at my DOMs apartment with my DOM and one of his friends. They were playing video games and I was naked and getting them drinks and snacks.

Usually, my DOM takes a break and has sex with me. I was waiting for the break when there was a knock on the door. I looked at my DOM and he just shrugged his head towards the door. I understood and went to open it. I figured it was another of his friends coming over.

When I opened the door I saw a short, fat black man. He was smiling when he saw me and said he was glad his ******* was now using older pussy because they were better fucks. He walked past me and said to get him a beer as he joined his ******* in the other room. I gave him his beer while he was asking his ******* questions about me as if I wasn't even there. His ******* said he would like ' a go with the ho" and my DOM said to take me into the bedroom because they were focusing on their video game and did not want to be distracted.

So, 5 minutes after answering the door I was on my knees sucking my DOMs *******. He fucked me and while doing me doggy style yelled out to his ******* if he could "fuck her ass". He had to yell out 3 times and finally my DOM yelled back he could do whatever he wanted with me just do it and stop bothering him. So that afternoon my DOMs ******* used me in all 3 places.

So, yes I have opened doors naked and .......

It was quite an introduction to my DOMs ******* who I had only met once in a public setting for 2 minutes.
I was at my DOMs apartment with my DOM and one of his friends. They were playing video games and I was naked and getting them drinks and snacks.

Usually, my DOM takes a break and has sex with me. I was waiting for the break when there was a knock on the door. I looked at my DOM and he just shrugged his head towards the door. I understood and went to open it. I figured it was another of his friends coming over.

When I opened the door I saw a short, fat black man. He was smiling when he saw me and said he was glad his ******* was now using older pussy because they were better fucks. He walked past me and said to get him a beer as he joined his ******* in the other room. I gave him his beer while he was asking his ******* questions about me as if I wasn't even there. His ******* said he would like ' a go with the ho" and my DOM said to take me into the bedroom because they were focusing on their video game and did not want to be distracted.

So, 5 minutes after answering the door I was on my knees sucking my DOMs *******. He fucked me and while doing me doggy style yelled out to his ******* if he could "fuck her ass". He had to yell out 3 times and finally my DOM yelled back he could do whatever he wanted with me just do it and stop bothering him. So that afternoon my DOMs ******* used me in all 3 places.

have u fucked him since that first time?

Have you ever seen a bull order something and your wife has to open the door naked and pay for it?

would it even turn you on you Has manny in her habd even, show up in front of the pizza supplier, etc.
Yep. She opened the door and more. Surprized by the kind of books stappled on the floor and the age difference. I had to ask for her driving lic. Never met a crazier bitch than this and keep fucking her since then.

Yes we do as we are told

My wife will usually wear one of my long dress shirts and her heels when she is home. No bra or panties, although she leaves the top 3 buttons undone to show the cleavage of her 37D teats. The shirt is long enough to cover her pussy and ass cheeks. When the door bell sounds, she will look thru the peep hole in the door. If it is one of her "established" boyfriends (like our plumber), she will remove the shirt and greet him wearing only the heels and a smile. Before letting him in, she will stand at the open door and give him a deep, open-mouth kiss while he thumbs her rapidly hardening nipples. If it is a strange man, she will give him a broad smile while striking a sexy (but still decent) pose. From then on, she lets nature take it's course. Most of our regular delivery men (pizza, bottled water, etc.) know my wife is a hot wife; and usually stop in for a "quickie" fuck; or else returns after work for an extended "workout". My wife's libido is high enough that she can experience an orgasm after a cock has given her 3 thrusts. Most of the regulars know the make, model, etc. of my car. If it is in the driveway, they know that I will be jerking off my micro dick while watching them doing my wife.

Back