Has your wife cheated before?

It's an interesting question. Before we were married but after we had been serious for a while, I told my future wife about catching my previous girlfriend with another guy at a party (yes, I know its a cliche', but it happened.) and, the embarrassing part, how the image that was burned in my head became my primary masturbation fantasy. She was great, reassuring me that we can't help what turns us on and that any fantasy is fine. At the time, our relationship was long distance (long story how we met) and because of that, we weren't being exclusive. After my confession, she started teasing me a little about dating, implying something "may" have happened and asking me how I felt if it did. Frankly, the teasing turned me on and my reaction appalled me at the same time, but eventually when she told me she had fucked a guy I was ready for it. After that it was understood that we had permission, but it wasn't something I ever exorcised and, according to her, my future wife only rarely did. I guess we had established a cuckold relationship and it continued into our marriage. It was a couple of years after we were married I heard a rather graphic phone message left for her from someone I knew, but I had no idea they had been intimate. I was furious and when she got home from work I played the recorded message for her and tore into her about how cheating behind my back was different that cuckolding me with my knowledge. She let me run out of steam and then said, "No it's not. I don't have to tell you everyone I fuck." That was all she had to say about it and it took me a couple of weeks to sort out how I was feeling, but eventually, like the first girlfriend I had caught cheating on me, I started wondering who in our circle of acquaintances she had fucked without me knowing, and found myself thinking about her with every man we knew. When I got it sorted out in my head, I told her and she kissed me, saying, "I'm glad you did. I'm still not going to tell you, though. I mean, you don't really want me telling you how I spread my legs at least once a week for your ex-boss you hated, do you?" One thing I'll say for my ex-wife, she was a master (mistress?) of the tease.
I liked it. It's a nice process. So, the reason you broke up with your wife was because she cheated on you?

My beautiful christian wife cheated on me 10 years ago. I found her archived messages on facebook with another guy. I found out only 7 years after it happened and I asked her about it. I came up calmly and assured her everything was ok, because when I saw those messages instead of anger I felt excitement knowing my wife had commited such deed.

My beautiful christian wife cheated on me 10 years ago. I found her archived messages on facebook with another guy. I found out only 7 years after it happened and I asked her about it. I came up calmly and assured her everything was ok, because when I saw those messages instead of anger I felt excitement knowing my wife had commited such deed.
Did your wife continue to cheat on you afterwards?

she went to a frat party and then skinny dipping with some guys and her friends. supposedly though she just went home and slept, but i didn't hear any of this till much later and i've always had my doubts. one time on her birthday she locked me out of her friends house hiding whispering and i picked her up puking ******* the next day. she's never admitted to it but it seems like it? how do you know otherwise and if she flat out says she doesn't remember now how can she be comfortable telling me?

You could have let your wife know that you were comfortable with this. That way, not only would you hope, but you would know that your wife was having fun and you would enjoy it
Oh, I was completely open and that is what I wanted to show when I asked her about it. I told her everything was ok in a calm and reassuring tone and asked her for details, but she denied everything.

Too bad because she could have gotten away with it, keep fucking other guys, while I stay at home waiting for her to get back with cum dripping. It is a win-win situation
In this case, there is not much that can be done other than hoping that your wife continues to have fun and making it clear that you have no problem with her seeking such sexual entertainment, especially during sex

You could have let your wife know that you were comfortable with this. That way, not only would you hope, but you would know that your wife was having fun and you would enjoy it
do you think she did though? it seems like she did and she swears she hasn't

Back