Has your bull ever 'pimped' you?

My first wife loved to fuck her black bulls and have me watch After the got got off in her I always cleaned up her pussy Seh knod of pimped me out to a couple of her bulls both wanted to fuck my sissy as she set it up and She just wanted to see me taking black dicks in my ass After that I went to parties with her when she was gang banged by many bulls I licked there cum out if here and 3 of them let me lick there cum clean off there dicks My wife loved seeing me treated like a faggot that I was at her fuck parties She made good money and I never had to work a job most her johns gave her 100 to fuck her I waited the car as she walked the streets to find her johns she make about 600 to 1,000 as a full time Hooked its how I met her I paid to fuck her the first time then a few weeks later i asked her to marry me

My first wife loved to fuck her black bulls and have me watch After the got got off in her I always cleaned up her pussy Seh knod of pimped me out to a couple of her bulls both wanted to fuck my sissy as she set it up and She just wanted to see me taking black dicks in my ass After that I went to parties with her when she was gang banged by many bulls I licked there cum out if here and 3 of them let me lick there cum clean off there dicks My wife loved seeing me treated like a faggot that I was at her fuck parties She made good money and I never had to work a job most her johns gave her 100 to fuck her I waited the car as she walked the streets to find her johns she make about 600 to 1,000 as a full time Hooked its how I met her I paid to fuck her the first time then a few weeks later i asked her to marry me

Fantastic story hun.

Back