Has this ever happend before to you?

When we had our first experience we set a few rules. First, I chose to not be there. Second, we limited the meeting to one hour. There were other agreed upon rules, but these two made our first experience successful. Anyone can ******* an hour even just sitting in their car. When I reclaimed her after her bull left, it was amazing. Her pussy tasted completely different, and although I typically have excellent sexual stamina, I came within minutes of sliding in to her. You can consider a meeting like this an ice breaker. Explain the situation to your bull. Most likely, he will be cool with it, especially if he has experience with couples. Now to be honest, I did freak out a few times over the next few weeks. I still experienced feelings of jealousy and inadequacy. But not enough to squash our desire for her to keep fucking black men. Agree to let it happen one time, and also agree that if it doesn't work for either of you that you will stop. If you can't trust and believe that your partner will not do it again, or not cheat on you then do not do it. The key to this pleasure is 100% trust in your partner. Just my 2 cents.

Too familiar, I saw more than one couple come to the point you're talking about. I have a thought that might work for you. We started out as a couple by locating a swinger group . I had been in many group sexual situations before and i had told my guy everything he wanted to know before we married. The swinger thing or party house type club gives you the opportunity to meet other men. Most have dancing and places to get acquainted then thing just evolves from there. The new guy may kiss and fondle you with your guy right there. Watch his reaction, listen to his words you should know in a short time if he will accept or tolerate you having sex with another man. If he is not comfortable walk away. I saw more than one couple do just that because one or both of them at the point of making a fantasy real as you say backed out. Its a safe way to find out. You meet some guy at a hotel in a room and your guy gets cold feet someones likely to get punched in the nose or worse.
Most of the time it's the female who's reluctant, mostly from fear of loosing her man if she does what he's requested because she feels he won't take it well. I think it works best if it's talked out before. I've seen couples who were in a open marriage for years break up because of deceit or cheating. It seems that those who are open and honest with the understanding that this is something we're doing together do very well.

Reactions: wit
If you value your relationship, don't do it! Unless both of you are in full agreement this could blow up in your face. Even when you are in full agreement the ugly green monster of jealousy can erupt. Fantasy can sometimes be very different from reality especially for men.
Indeed. This site self selects for black men with (theoretically) big cocks, white women and cuckold couples who somehow make this lifestyle work for them. What you won’t find much of is people writing about their sexual escapades gone wrong, the marriages that collapse, or the empty or disappointing life this lifestyle led them to.

Id ensure he hasnt cum for a while so he is horny as hell throughout. Have him meet your Bull and the 3 of you socially get very comfortable first. Only once you are ALL comfortable take things to the next level, even if that takes a few meets.
Then first time i recommend he sits back home or in the hotel bar and waits so you and your lover enjoy it. Hope it goes well. He is keen but he sounds scared. Just hold his hand throughout and soon he will be one happy cucky 😊

Back