How to start in this lifestyle?

Raycuck

Couple
Both my wife and I are turned on when we imagine another man fucks her and leaves her cum dripping from her pussy, but I'm not sure that I want to carry this lifestyle forever with her, it is possible at some point to say stop to this? Has anyone made it?

IMG_20210322_021131.jpg

Last edited:
Both my wife and I are turned on when another man fucks her and leaves her cum dripping from her pussy, but I'm not sure that I want to carry this lifestyle forever with her, it is possible at some point to say stop to this ? Has anyone made it?

View attachment 6146276
in my opinion and my experience it is the sort of lifestyle once you start your never going to be ble to go back and turn the clock back we tried or perhaps i tried more than she did as she just loved it, and just wanted to carry on with her new found freedom , she would never admit it but she became totally hooked on what she got from it, i a few yrs thought it had got to much although i didnt want stop completeley i did want her to ease back on it we moved twice because of it and the comlications it caused as so many we found out knew about her and her frequent indiscretions when out with them , she wanted to continue , she became so horny and daring i found so exciting and she was working in the right sort of enviroment she was getting it more often and i just had to give in to my weakness and she convinced me to just carry on, i cant say i regret it now

in my opinion and my experience it is the sort of lifestyle once you start your never going to be ble to go back and turn the clock back we tried or perhaps i tried more than she did as she just loved it, and just wanted to carry on with her new found freedom , she would never admit it but she became totally hooked on what she got from it, i a few yrs thought it had got to much although i didnt want stop completeley i did want her to ease back on it we moved twice because of it and the comlications it caused as so many we found out knew about her and her frequent indiscretions when out with them , she wanted to continue , she became so horny and daring i found so exciting and she was working in the right sort of enviroment she was getting it more often and i just had to give in to my weakness and she convinced me to just carry on, i cant say i regret it now
Thanks for your answer. I see you're an experienced guy at this. I really get very excited, but I'm afraid of never being able to stop it and that this will become a vice for my wife. She is very reasonable and understands me, but I suppose that this newbie fear must have been felt by everyone or almost everyone...

Thanks for your answer. I see you're an experienced guy at this. I really get very excited, but I'm afraid of never being able to stop it and that this will become a vice for my wife. She is very reasonable and understands me, but I suppose that this newbie fear must have been felt by everyone or almost everyone...
Yes I would think everyone who has done this has gone through same emotional angst

Back