Has the internet been a benefit or pain in the butt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ann-mwf

Female
I was 45 when I first got into the interracial scene. It all began when I was asked to a "girls night out" by a group of work colleagues many years my junior, feeling a little sorry for a middle aged lady whose husband spent much time away from home working. Without going into too much detail, I ended spent most of the evening being chatted up by a young guy who plied me with drinks. I ended up in the yard at the back of the bar having the most amazing sex with this guy, who, lets be honest, had taken advantage of me.
During the next few days I couldn't get the night out of my mind, and had to masturbate regularly to satisfy my desires, and when I was asked if I would go to another night out, I jumped at the chance. The night came, and again, a young guy began to pay me attention, even thrusting his groin towards me while we were dancing close. I managed to eicit that he lived fairly local, and agreed that we should leave separately, but meet outside and go back to his place. It was amazing.
I needed it more, and it was then that I began searching the net for contacts, and pretty soon I was meeting lovers on a regular basis. Where was hub during this time, well, about two years previous he had been ill, and had moved into another bedroom, and had not returned to the marital bed. I was not having any sex, other than with a vibrator and he seemed happy for this state of affairs to continue. Now, I must at this point point out that I'm just your average middle aged white woman, not a milf by any stretch of the imagination, but they had what I wanted, and I had what they wanted, and to be honest, I was an easy lay, but not a great lover. Then I began chatting with a guy on one of the old interracial sites. We chatted regularly for weeks, and then one night we discovered that we lived only a few miles apart. A meet was arranged, no promises made, just a ******* and take it from there. We hit it off straight away, he was good looking, charming, fit, and dressed well. We spoke of our sexual likes and dislikes and I had to admit to him that I wasn't too "street wise" or that good in bed. The upshot was that he said he would teach me, I would become his pupil! Over the next 9 months, whenever the husband was away I would be at his place being taught how to be a good lover. Things that had been taboo with my husband were discussed, learned, and practiced. I became good at giving a blow-job, and he introduced me to anal sex, teaching me how to relax so it wasn't painful. He also introduced me to the idea that a black guy liked to share a good lady with their friends, and soon I was "entertaining" three of his friends. Then, one night, and not entirely unexpected, he announced he would be getting married and not seeing me again, but he felt I was now in a much better place to enjoy my own sexuality.
Since then, I have had many lovers, some just for a short time, some for longer, and my latest for over 12 months, but had it not been for the internet, I would never have discovered my sexual side, not been able to meet my black guys, and not have the sex life I now enjoy. So, how about you, benefit or pain in the butt?

I was 45 when I first got into the interracial scene. It all began when I was asked to a "girls night out" by a group of work colleagues many years my junior, feeling a little sorry for a middle aged lady whose husband spent much time away from home working. Without going into too much detail, I ended spent most of the evening being chatted up by a young guy who plied me with drinks. I ended up in the yard at the back of the bar having the most amazing sex with this guy, who, lets be honest, had taken advantage of me.
During the next few days I couldn't get the night out of my mind, and had to masturbate regularly to satisfy my desires, and when I was asked if I would go to another night out, I jumped at the chance. The night came, and again, a young guy began to pay me attention, even thrusting his groin towards me while we were dancing close. I managed to eicit that he lived fairly local, and agreed that we should leave separately, but meet outside and go back to his place. It was amazing.
I needed it more, and it was then that I began searching the net for contacts, and pretty soon I was meeting lovers on a regular basis. Where was hub during this time, well, about two years previous he had been ill, and had moved into another bedroom, and had not returned to the marital bed. I was not having any sex, other than with a vibrator and he seemed happy for this state of affairs to continue. Now, I must at this point point out that I'm just your average middle aged white woman, not a milf by any stretch of the imagination, but they had what I wanted, and I had what they wanted, and to be honest, I was an easy lay, but not a great lover. Then I began chatting with a guy on one of the old interracial sites. We chatted regularly for weeks, and then one night we discovered that we lived only a few miles apart. A meet was arranged, no promises made, just a ******* and take it from there. We hit it off straight away, he was good looking, charming, fit, and dressed well. We spoke of our sexual likes and dislikes and I had to admit to him that I wasn't too "street wise" or that good in bed. The upshot was that he said he would teach me, I would become his pupil! Over the next 9 months, whenever the husband was away I would be at his place being taught how to be a good lover. Things that had been taboo with my husband were discussed, learned, and practiced. I became good at giving a blow-job, and he introduced me to anal sex, teaching me how to relax so it wasn't painful. He also introduced me to the idea that a black guy liked to share a good lady with their friends, and soon I was "entertaining" three of his friends. Then, one night, and not entirely unexpected, he announced he would be getting married and not seeing me again, but he felt I was now in a much better place to enjoy my own sexuality.
Since then, I have had many lovers, some just for a short time, some for longer, and my latest for over 12 months, but had it not been for the internet, I would never have discovered my sexual side, not been able to meet my black guys, and not have the sex life I now enjoy. So, how about you, benefit or pain in the butt?

Love the story and question posted. Like anything else in life and the world it all depends on how one wields the item/or tool. Like a knife, in the hands of a world-reknown chef they could cook up something marvelous to make the mouth just salivate but in the hands of a serial killer they could use it to make your mouth scream and holla in excruciating pain.

Nothing is always inherently good or bad but its our perception and use of that thing which makes it so. In this case similar to the post I wrote about "
If you think Blacktowhite is so terrible its probably because your not using it right."
the "Internet" and "BlacktoWhite" for the most part has been a great benefit to not just myself but to many others who have used it to their benefit in increasing the amount of pleasure and fun they have ever had in their lives. God Bless the Interent and long live Blacktowhite.net.

~BBB76

Benefits and pain are two sides of the same coin. It depends on how careful you are when you use something. Knife will be great asset in kitchen but wrong use of it means *******. It is same tool though.

I remember the days before the Internet and how difficult it was for us to look for fellow swingers. At time scary since the only means of communication was home telephone number. So Internet was a welcome change for the better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back