Has sex ever sent you to ER? (Emergency Room)😂🤫

There was a famous reality show used to come name SEX SENT ME TO ER. So the question is has sex sent you to emergency room? It's all about post sex visit to hospital due to any reason and what was that reason. please comment below

Yep. Sex on the stairs, not really sure what happened but I tumbled and she fell on me, elbow into my lower chest, cracking a rib. I wanted to laugh but it hurt too much. She had a few bruises too, nothing too serious but the doctor started asking questions hinting at domestic violence. So I came clean and said doc "we were having sex on the stairwell and ******* happened." Back then we referred to the doc's look as a kodak moment. LOL

Yep. Sex on the stairs, not really sure what happened but I tumbled and she fell on me, elbow into my lower chest, cracking a rib. I wanted to laugh but it hurt too much. She had a few bruises too, nothing too serious but the doctor started asking questions hinting at domestic violence. So I came clean and said doc "we were having sex on the stairwell and ******* happened." Back then we referred to the doc's look as a kodak moment. LOL
Did you get to finish your self before or on the way that happened?

My gf told me once a guy banged her so hard she went to the hospital, the Dr. said she had a bruised pelvic floor.......when the Dr left, the nurse sheepishly asked if she could have the guys number lol
😂 very nice experience, well can you please tell your girlfriend if she can give me Id, email or number of that nurse??😂😂🍌👅🔥😍

Not quite but almost sometime ago during the early years of getting into the lifestyle. It was probably the second time meeting up with a new bull, wife is not used to this yet, we both were having so much butterflies in our stomachs in anticipation. We also decided to play in our home so the thought of letting a stranger in and doing this, while hoping the ******* are really asleep and we don't get caught. So much was happening and I (hubby) chain-smoked and drank through the night to calm my nerves down but in turn put me in bad shape. After they were done and the guy left my wife was convincing me to get to the ER as I was throwing up, chills, red and in really bad shape :ROFLMAO:

She has calmed down btw since the guy came over lol

Wife broke my cock once , for real. Lost my wood kinda, bent it kinda. ******* everywhere on her , so i didnt realize it was me til i showered. Was like i was pissing *******. Scared the ******* outta me.

Not the emergency room but I had to see doctor over swollen glands in my hips.

I was 22 and living with a gorgeous older woman, she was 38. I used to fuck her so much the glands in my hips became swollen and sore from too much pounding.

The doctor told me to ease up on the sex or find new positions that didn't put so much pressure on my hips. This was mainly due to me fucking her doggy style, her ass pounding on my hips make the glands swollen.

Oh, those were the days. I used to fuck her 5 or 6 times a day.

Not the emergency room but I had to see doctor over swollen glands in my hips.

I was 22 and living with a gorgeous older woman, she was 38. I used to fuck her so much the glands in my hips became swollen and sore from too much pounding.

The doctor told me to ease up on the sex or find new positions that didn't put so much pressure on my hips. This was mainly due to me fucking her doggy style, her ass pounding on my hips make the glands swollen.

Oh, those were the days. I used to fuck her 5 or 6 times a day.
Are you telling your story or your promotion here and putting your indirectly C.V? Lol... just kidding but at age of 20 6 times a day is less.. I am 36 still go on 8 times in a day

Back