Has anyone's hubby asked them to stop while you were fucking a BBC

I think you'll be hard pressed to find a real amateur vid of that happening.

It has happened to me, but not out of jealousy. We were at an IR party when my husband noticed my partner pull out and pulled the condom off. He tried to be sly. Hubby stopped him just before he was about go back in me. We then left. He knew that I don't BB at parties and thought he could be slick.

definitely a little too late in the game to call that audible! not sure that would go over well... there is this video where the boyfriend is filming and says 'dont think this is a good idea...' while she was about to ride him .. she seemed annoyed asked why, what are you talking about but continued on with getting on top and riding him

Definitely happened to me more than once. A lot of couples claim to be as trusting and in a healthy enough relationship to handle this lifestyle. Primarily in new couples

Very early on it crossed my mind a few times but I never said anything about it to her. After a while the thought of saying no just faded. I'm pretty sure it was due to the fact that she was just so very happy and I'd never want to take her happiness away from her. Also, it eventually made me quite happy as well. Totally better off this way for all involved.

Would love to see some videos like this. Having the husband try to stop it and maybe the wife and bull physically attack him, slap him around and ******* him to his knees. Then ******* him to submit to the BBC. Great fantasy!

I think you'll be hard pressed to find a real amateur vid of that happening.

It has happened to me, but not out of jealousy. We were at an IR party when my husband noticed my partner pull out and pulled the condom off. He tried to be sly. Hubby stopped him just before he was about go back in me. We then left. He knew that I don't BB at parties and thought he could be slick.
We had a very similar experience, only he purposely tore the condom. Knowing I wasn't on the pill and trying for a baby with hubby and did it without hubby or I noticing. Luckily we stopped fucking because my pussy was sore and he never got to cum in me although he was trying really hard to quickly cum once I said I needed a rest. We only realised it was sabotaged a couple of days later when I discovered the tip of the condom in my pussy.

Problem was, hubby got to cum in me when we got home, but with this gent leaking a lot of pre-cum in me for 45 minutes, if i'd fallen pregnant, we wouldn't know who the real ******* was until it was born. So that was not fun pregnancy testing for a baby we'd been trying ages for and not knowing if it was hubby's or not.

We know he tore it, because when I needed to stop fucking, I offered him to finish in my mouth, but he never mentioned when taking the condom off, it was torn or damaged, which is something i'm sure he would've known.

Thanks! I can't find any videos where this has occured, so I am very curious to know what the member have to say.
There is a video on xhamster of “jewhotwife” or some variation there-of, where she’s with a bbc and her boyfriend tries to call it off in the middle. And she just looks at him and says “what” then the boyfriend gave up and said “never mind”. There are a ton of their videos. And even though it’s amateur she still over acts a bit. But she is sexy as hell!

Back