Has anyone here fucked BBC in the back seat in broad daylight while their husband ubered them around town?

In their efforts to make Orlando “Family Friendly”, police began taking down plate numbers of cars parked at parks, took the door off the video booths in adult stores, and made it illegal to rent a motel room if you had a local address
Source? I live in Orlando and have rented hotel rooms locally without any issues at all. So either you're full of it or all of these hotels are violating the law.

Source? I live in Orlando and have rented hotel rooms locally without any issues at all. So either you're full of it or all of these hotels are violating the law.
Okay,,,”either you’re full of it” is a little aggressive! I’m fuck’n Multi-Orgasmic Mary, I’ve been totally open about my 23 years in this lifestyle since the beginning, I’m one of a handful of women responsible for the fact that this genre has taken off and this very website exists, not to mention single handedly being the women who introduced glory holes to the web, so to say I’m offended doesn’t even begin to cover it. That being said, back when PeeWee Herman got nailed beat’n his meat in an adult theatre in Miami, Orlando issued a crackdown to clean the town up and make it more family friendly. To wit: Police began patrolling the Mayor Carl T. Langford Park on Bumby ave (just south of Colonial Drive, on the west side. They were taking down plate numbers, and literally dragging guys out of the bathroom in cuffs,,,they took all the doors off the video arcades, Henry’s was the first, then across the street at the Mouse Trap,,,I had a punch card from the Galaxy Motel that offered a free room after ten visits, I got to nine when the ban on locals renting rooms went into effect. Keep in mind, this was back in the late ‘80’s, when for all I know you were 12! The fact that many reasons (all legal), for a local to rent a motel room existed, between the motel owners association and the ACLU, I’m sure the constitutionality of this no doubt democratic imposition was challenge and probably won. I wasn’t waiting around, in December of ‘91 I headed across the country to Portland Oregon, where I was not only greeted by at least 9 different adult stores with video arcades, but they had plastic escutcheons and stainless steel grab handles, I knew immediately, I was home. When The internet showed up I discovered something called the “Usenet”,,,a site where you download script (you had no idea other than a written description of what you were downloading, once you got it you fed it into a decoding program and voila’, you had a picture or a video. Using the site proofed to be very risky, since there was many occasions while my hub was searching for nude celebrities, upon decoding his download a picture of a four year old hold a dick at her mouth appeared. Needless to say AOL stopped supporting it and soon it disappeared altogether. Before that happened two people offered a glory hole video for sale, one sold for $50, ran for half an hour, and featured a fat middle aged blonde with bad lighting and blurry imaging, the second one featured a rather nice looking short haired brunette who appeared to be in her late 30’s and ran for 45 grained minutes and sold for $80. Having seen that I told my hub I could do a much better job, so I did. At this very time HBO had a series running called “America Undercover”,,,first of this series was subtitled “****** on the Point” (a show I was aware that my ******* watched and thought was outrageous). Then I got an email from HBO, followed by a phone call, they wanted me in their next segment,,,it was scheduled to take on the recent outcrop of Hotwives, Cuckoldry, and Glory Holes, and they wanted me. Knowing my ******* was an avid viewer of this particular show, regardless of the fact that I was already selling my videos around the world, I certainly wasn’t going to put it on my fathers TV screen, so I had to decline,,,trust me, I could’ve used the money, and the exposure alone would’ve sent my sales through the roof. Next thing you know, we had Glory Hole Girlz, Glory Hole City, women who were selling my vids jumped on the bandwagon and began making their own, hell,,,even Ron Jeremy made one. I made five videos in real stores during business hours (some angry gays told management once and got us thrown out (can’t blame them, most men would rather wait in line for a real woman than settle for a man). I created a Yahoo Club site so local girls could post when and where they were gonna be active and we’d coordinate amongst ourselves, this way there’d be enough cock for everybody and you wouldn’t wind up sitting in a booth “finger fishing” for four hours only to end up with two or three (I felt ten was a good productive night. As with everything that comes along that’s good, it didn’t take long for a few to ruin it,,,bootleggers started making copies, several generation deep, which not only was ripping me off, but the poor quality of their reproductions made it appear that I was putting out garbage. Suddenly most of my time was spent dealing with eBay officials quashing these illegal sales, it no longer was worth it so I put them all online on Pay Per View, at HotMovies.com and AEBN.com. Then all I had to do was wait for my monthly checks.
P.S. I can think off the top of my head a dozen different ways you could’ve made your opening statement that wouldn’t have been offensive, in the future you might consider doing the same. One of my favorite quotes seem to fit this post,,,
”Sometimes it’s better to remain silent and appear the fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt!”

We have done this many years ago, and my husband said he would do it again. The first time we went to a drive-in movie theater with another couple that we swapped with. I was in the back with the husband and his wife was in the front seat. After we dropped them off, my husband said he preferred to watch and not have any distraction. We went back to that drive-in several times with just other guys, and he drove a few times with me and other guys in the back.

My hub stood out side of my bulls truck to play lookout, it was just supposed to be a BJ, he asked if he could fuck me and my hub said no cause I was on protection, he asked if he could eat me and hub said yes and went back to being lookout,,,after he was done eating me he reached up and kissed my while he was still kneeling between my legs, as he did his cock rested between my swollen wet lips, feeling no resistance from me he slid inside me and fucked me till he came inside me. Hub didn’t know until we were on the drive back home!

My hub stood out side of my bulls truck to play lookout, it was just supposed to be a BJ, he asked if he could fuck me and my hub said no cause I was on protection, he asked if he could eat me and hub said yes and went back to being lookout,,,after he was done eating me he reached up and kissed my while he was still kneeling between my legs, as he did his cock rested between my swollen wet lips, feeling no resistance from me he slid inside me and fucked me till he came inside me. Hub didn’t know until we were on the drive back home!
Way it should be

Back