Has anyone ever had their wife successfully seduced? Without her knowing you set it up?

I think if you are going down this path, you need to have the Bull ready to say all the right things. Or it could go wrong and she just wants to continually cheat. Over time she will likely go off You and think she needs a relationship with him or another Black man.
Have him tell her that many husbands enjoy their women having Black lovers. Get thag mentioned near the start and then once they have had sex a couple of times, make sure it is mentioned again and he then pressure her to confess, or arrange so she gets caught by you in the act. Then all 3 of you have a conversation and you hopefully then have a firm cuckold relationship set up.

mine is seduced by a black guy whom i met on a chat site, we incested some time in siscussing the wayvto seduce her and the goals we wanted to reach with it. afyer that he started to come in our life first as a handyman eho fixes some things in and around our house. she liked him because he was cortect and friendly and told me she wouldnt refuse him, during the orocess we had daily whats app contact. one day he arrivrd at home anx decifrd it was time fof her to become blacked, he kind if ****** hr by groping her . she didnt resist on that and became his princess.

So she didn’t know you set it up and thought she was cheating??
I had arranged it with the guy to meet in the bar without her knowing but I knew she would be attracted to him , he came over and greeted me as an ‘ old friend’ , he stayed and had a chat for a while and after he went my wife said how hot he was and was he single,

I told her I would contact him and sound him out about meeting for fun , we did actually tell her it was a set up when we met for fun , she just laughed it off and enjoyed the fun .

My wife was seduced, but I didn't set it up....
She was in a new training class in Dallas. Her and this guy were picked up from the airport together, so they were kind of matched up. Didn't know she even had this side to her. She ended up fucking this guy all week in her hotel room. She confessed to me out of guilt, I was upset the first night. The next night I couldn't wait to go down on her and ate her out for an hour. She laughed and said I guess you're not mad at me anymore. Our relationship changed from there.

My wife was seduced, but I didn't set it up....
She was in a new training class in Dallas. Her and this guy were picked up from the airport together, so they were kind of matched up. Didn't know she even had this side to her. She ended up fucking this guy all week in her hotel room. She confessed to me out of guilt, I was upset the first night. The next night I couldn't wait to go down on her and ate her out for an hour. She laughed and said I guess you're not mad at me anymore. Our relationship changed from there.
Changed fir the better? Was the guy black?

I tried setting something for my wife but it fell off because of schedule problems. She does have a type but I haven’t found someone to fit that type where I live. She also says she is not interested so it would have to look like someone is trying to hit on her very subtly.

There is no accidental seduction. This is your fantasy. If she allows seduction and eventual sex consensually it was because she wanted it and tge relationship was already flawed or broken.
This was the case with one of my acquaintances who I knew my wife had the hots for. I didn’t socialize much with him, but knew he was married. My ex and I were going to meet up at a club. His wife ended up not showing up with him. I later found out they were going through a separation. My ex wife was a flirt and took the opportunity to dance with him and flirt with him. It usually took maybe two drinks for my wife to get horny. I had encouraged my wife to be open and let herself go in our marriage. (That’s another story) So I wasn’t opposed to her flirting as long as I was in on the action later and could watch. We ended up leaving early to our house as she had him rock hard on the dance floor.

Back