Has any hot wife been pimped out by a black guy?

I've been to interracial swingers parties with my black lovers who have encouraged me to have sex with other black men, enjoyed showing me off and sharing me. And a few times a guy I've been with has invited his friends around to fuck me too. I've loved it all.

My wife’s bull of five years has shared her many times with his friends.
He has also used her to repay favors to people he does business with.
On one occasion he had her dress in her best evening dress with instructions to meet an older white guy for dinner. He told her she would be going back to the guys hotel and was to take care of him for the evening.
She came home the next morning unhappy but said she did her job. The old guy gave her boyfriend a contract.
After that I knew she would do whatever he asks of her.
2518B2BC-1D9C-4AE9-AA1B-2D55457F368F.jpeg

On one occasion he had her dress in her best evening dress with instructions to meet an older white guy for dinner. He told her she would be going back to the guys hotel and was to take care of him for the evening.
She came home the next morning unhappy but said she did her job. The old guy gave her boyfriend a contract.
View attachment 2779729
This is a very erotic story and your wife looks great and very capable of doing this job for her bull. What was her night with the old white guy like; can you give us specifics?

View attachment 2779729
Seeing the above pictures and story , it reminded me of a strange night I had, very similar , my bull had a party for his white men friends or should I say cuck party , I had to do a striptease to six naked white men , then suck hard and semi hard cocks ,my bull was encouraging them to do more but they seemed nervous or shy ,this went on for ages until my bull told them all to sit down and watch ,he then placed me on all four and fucked me ,holding my hair and fucking hard ,the men all started to get erections and was frantically wanking ,second bull came in and joined the first and fucked my mouth , they both blew cum in my mouth and ass slapped my ass hard and told the white men to cum over me and boy did they cum I was covered.

This is a very erotic story and your wife looks great and very capable of doing this job for her bull. What was her night with the old white guy like; can you give us specifics?
She said the guy was in his late sixties and had ED issues. She said she has to suck him for a long time so he could finally penetrate her. She got on top of him and said he lasted for 15 minutes or so.
Later that night and the following morning she gave him blowjobs and he came in her mouth.
I could tell he disgusted her and she said it annoyed her when she had to pretend that he was a terrific fuck.
Not even close to a good time for her, but over the next week her boyfriend made up for her spending the night with the guy.

My wife who has had many bulls over the years has on more than one occasion and as a regular practice been required to provide services not just to her bull but his friends and acquaintances too. Whether there is an exchange of money or not, we have no idea.

A common practice for her is when her bull has his friends over for a poker nite or a sporting event and bets are made and lost, she does spend some time in the bedroom alone with them fulfilling there needs to the best of her ability. There has been no complaints thus far, so she must be doing it right.

She and I have no issues or complaints regarding what her bull wants her to do.

We believe that is part or the whole reason for having a bull.

My wife who has had many bulls over the years has on more than one occasion and as a regular practice been required to provide services not just to her bull but his friends and acquaintances too. Whether there is an exchange of money or not, we have no idea.

A common practice for her is when her bull has his friends over for a poker nite or a sporting event and bets are made and lost, she does spend some time in the bedroom alone with them fulfilling there needs to the best of her ability. There has been no complaints thus far, so she must be doing it right.

She and I have no issues or complaints regarding what her bull wants her to do.

We believe that is part or the whole reason for having a bull.
so true what they want is the be all and end all of your relationship with him you sound like the true cuckold couple enjoy your selves and take the greatest pleasure from all that you do

She said the guy was in his late sixties and had ED issues. She said she has to suck him for a long time so he could finally penetrate her. She got on top of him and said he lasted for 15 minutes or so.
Later that night and the following morning she gave him blowjobs and he came in her mouth.
I could tell he disgusted her and she said it annoyed her when she had to pretend that he was a terrific fuck.
Not even close to a good time for her, but over the next week her boyfriend made up for her spending the night with the guy.
Carl: Thank you for your description of your wife's encounter with the old guy. That she could get him hard enough to fuck her for 15 minutes, despite his ED, speaks to your wife being so very sexy and a talented fuck. Despite her disgust with the guy, she did the right thing to keep her bull happy, and demonstrated how submissive she is to him--something which would really turn me on if she was my wife.

View attachment 2779729
that is most definitely on hell of a fine looking hot wife you have there. a body to die for and she loves black guy's using her it does not get any better than that

Back