harsh reality for a black man

So, don't give up just because 80% of your attempts don't go anywhere. If you fine tune your presentation, etc., check out the threads and see what women you would like seem to like and respond to, then over time you may "hit" successfully.
80% not going anywhere would still be an incredible amount that did.

Even during my most wild times in college, it was mostly only a few guys. As a percentage of all of my friends at the time more like 1 out of 200 than 20%...If you know only 1000 people, that would be 200!

@Nolabull , I'm going to go out on a limb here and make the intuitive assumption ("intuitive" in that I haven't researched this) that meeting up with someone from this dating site is very similar to meeting someone for sex - or friendship, for that matter! - anywhere else or in real life. In terms of the amount of success, the numbers will statistically form a bell curve, where the amount of "success" (you meet and fuck) is relatively small, like 10% on the front end of the curve, the number of outright "get the fuck out of my face!" represents about 5%-8% on the tail end of the curve, and the other 80%+ majority being ones you spend some time going back and forth, you find you don't match, the logistics are too difficult (time and distance), ghosting, fakes, flakes, etc. form the large bump in the middle. This suggests that you need some patience and understanding. It may seem like every woman here is waiting for you to come along and fuck them, just because they are here, too, some even showing their ass and pussy and tits saying "fuck me" but the reality is that's a very bad and disappointing assumption to make.

On the qualitative side, as @AnnieS and @Jdingo619 essentially explain, the same factors that make any connection in life work apply just as much here - your approach, your manner, your presentation...who you are. As James Brown once sang, "some like 'em fat, some like 'em tall, some like 'em short, skinny legs and all". Point is, there's a common denominator of respect and consideration that combines with what any particular woman wants and you will hit the mark with some but miss for many. The example I live by is that some women do not respond at all with showing a bunch of dick pics on the first reach out, whereas a few will slam you because you don't show your dick pics up front. "Let's fuck!" "I want to love you!" as an initial come on, for example, is unwanted and seen as disrespectful to many but that aggression up front turns some women on.

So, don't give up just because 80% of your attempts don't go anywhere. If you fine tune your presentation, etc., check out the threads and see what women you would like seem to like and respond to, then over time you may "hit" successfully.
Rational. Based In Math And Science. Do What You Can Do To Tip The Odds In Your Favor @Nolabull... Doesn't Get Much Better Than That.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

I almost did. Someone I had talked with online a lot. He was only a couple hours away. I was about to move across the country. Impulsively, I messaged him one morning, but by the time he got his message it was evening. I think in the morning I was ready to drive to meet him, but by evening it just wouldn't work.

Quite honestly most guys initial contact is pathetic, and it doesn't get much better if you take it past the first message. Just remember guys no one is fucking you just because you're black or because you have a big cock. You need to get a girls interest and stimulate her mind and some of the dialogue in messages is laughable.

My advice is write a few sentences detailing who you are and what you're looking for. You don't need to say you're interested or mention fucking, we know that you are messaging us. One line poorly written messages more often than not go straight to the trash folder.

Quite honestly most guys initial contact is pathetic, and it doesn't get much better if you take it past the first message. Just remember guys no one is fucking you just because you're black or because you have a big cock. You need to get a girls interest and stimulate her mind and some of the dialogue in messages is laughable.

My advice is write a few sentences detailing who you are and what you're looking for. You don't need to say you're interested or mentioning fucking we are all here for that. One line message and poorly written messages more often then not go straight to the trash folder.

So true.
If the first comment is lewd, that's probably a no.
If the first thing you say is "got any pics," that's probably a no.
If the first thing you say is "what's your bra size," that's probably a no.
If the first thing you do is try to figure out my exact location, or my name, or in any other way try to compromise my privacy before I even have any sort of rapport, that's probably a no.

"ever been with black" is another one that flicks the master caution light on instantly....but not as absolutely as asking about my chi ldren right off the bat.

Here is my free tip.....just visit. Share your thoughts about life, your experiences, your expectations. In actual English. Yeah, I know it's a terrible imposition to have to actually type whole words, and use grammar and stuff like that....and maybe this varies from person to person...but as a 'mature' college educated person, I have a hard time taking a string of random letters seriously.

80% not going anywhere would still be an incredible amount that did.

Even during my most wild times in college, it was mostly only a few guys. As a percentage of all of my friends at the time more like 1 out of 200 than 20%...If you know only 1000 people, that would be 200!
You're probably 300% right on any actual numbers in a set of circumstances. The bell curve statistical model is conceptual and the conceptual model still validates the applicabilty of the fact - there's a far greater number of data points falling in the bell part of the curve than at the front or back of the curve, be it 20%, 15% or 5%. A s h i t l o a d of varables will determine the actual percentages in either part of the bell.

Last edited:
Thank all of y'all for the tips. Lol. I always would say go where you wanted. In regards to while women. But now I have to face the music. While women are not attracted to me at all in real life lol sorry to waste y'all time. Love y'all tho

Thank all of y'all for the tips. Lol. I always would say go where you wanted. In regards to while women. But now I have to face the music. While women are not attracted to me at all in real life lol sorry to waste y'all time. Love y'all tho
You look fairly attractive in your profile picture. You just have to find the right white ladies. Be classy stay patient and you’ll have success.

I would say for any man--white or black, lifestyle kink or vanilla--the strike rate is pretty low. The simple truth is that women make the decisions about dating and sex and most of the time they just aren't interested in a guy who approaches them, whether it's you, me or anyone else. They are very particular and while there are exceptions they are rare.

When i read these posts on the site you would think that white women really crave black men. but not at all. I tried to talk to my share and they all flaked on me. Im a musician in new orleans and even in my city the white girls are very stand offish. ******* is crazy if i found just one white girl just one.. omg yall have no idea what i would do to her. starting to think this interracial thing just isnt for me. I can like white girls with all my heart but if they dont like me ******* is wack. it was fun while it lasted tho. I really do like how slutty white girls can be.
You are finally out of this illusion. The United States is still ruled by Whiteman. A white man has many options. If you are good looking white male the world is your oyester...literally.

All white men get most matches and likes on social media and dating apps. All white men are preferred as long term partners by American women. A white woman will choose a white man who has passed high school over a ivy league educated black guy.
A white man is given lighter sentences when it comes to law.

Also out of the USA white men are most desirable for dating and marriage. Don't believe me? Go to hongkong and see gorgeous Chinese women who are way better than American women any time of the day dating normal dudes just because they are white. White men are a instant hit with non white ladies in non white countries.

African people prefer doing business with white people over their own people as I know this from experience. I asked them why. They told me it makes us look bad and gives a bad image. Because most africans have a bad reputation as scammers. Working with white people makes them look good. This is from my own personal experience.

Also finally it's bad that you are getting treated like that by white girls. Did you approach them with this snowbunny mindset that she will fuck you ? Don't do it next time if you did. If you didn't then they are just being racist. We live in a racist world.

When i read these posts on the site you would think that white women really crave black men. but not at all. I tried to talk to my share and they all flaked on me. Im a musician in new orleans and even in my city the white girls are very stand offish. ******* is crazy if i found just one white girl just one.. omg yall have no idea what i would do to her. starting to think this interracial thing just isnt for me. I can like white girls with all my heart but if they dont like me ******* is wack. it was fun while it lasted tho. I really do like how slutty white girls can be.
It’s this site bro . Too many fakes and bullshitter on here . My go to site is https://www.swinglifestyle.com/profile/memberprofile.cfm?var=0000000000000006 that’s where I find couples and females .

Back