Hardcore raceplay, are there any woman on here into it?

Yes, can’t explain why but I love it, the nastier the better
It’s one of the main aspects that makes this LS perfect. Black men are alphas and white wives seem to instinctively know what black men are about. And can’t explain it but we just love giving him what he wants. There is the alpha part. And women want to see the alpha defeat weaker males with total domination and be taken and owned. Females are hard wired to breed with the alpha. And it’s clear now who the alohas and betas are. White women know they are so superior in every way. And love seeing how inferior white men look when being compared by the white wife. Than the racial aspect. And I like the whole heirachy. The black alpha dominates the white wife And we want that. And we dominate the white beta same exact way. And u will see how many white women want white male patriachy , supremacy to be destroyed by the black alpha and we help him do this by humiliating abd cuckolding white men. I literally feel his rage and vengence in his powerful thrusts deep in me. And i hiss this and much more. All the trends are introduced by us. First there was cages and having him there. Then came cleani g black bull semen out of our pussys. Also making him get his wife’s oussy ready at start as he watches. And it can be even subtle things like at a white couples dinner. And I will discuss with the wives so they can hear. Saying black men arrogant as fuck which white men hate but we think it’s so sexy. Such self confidence. Or ask them why are all the major sports predominately men. Saying clearly have such superior genetics. And how world has changed so much in last decade. Mentioning Kardashian has the most followers in world. And they all only fuck black men. And truth is out and ur wives fiancés gf daughters know it. And white men can no longer be in denial. And always spess as k of reparations and white men are so racist still and must pay for past financially but also physically and mentally.

It’s one of the main aspects that makes this LS perfect. Black men are alphas and white wives seem to instinctively know what black men are about. And can’t explain it but we just love giving him what he wants. There is the alpha part. And women want to see the alpha defeat weaker males with total domination and be taken and owned. Females are hard wired to breed with the alpha. And it’s clear now who the alohas and betas are. White women know they are so superior in every way. And love seeing how inferior white men look when being compared by the white wife. Than the racial aspect. And I like the whole heirachy. The black alpha dominates the white wife And we want that. And we dominate the white beta same exact way. And u will see how many white women want white male patriachy , supremacy to be destroyed by the black alpha and we help him do this by humiliating abd cuckolding white men. I literally feel his rage and vengence in his powerful thrusts deep in me. And i hiss this and much more. All the trends are introduced by us. First there was cages and having him there. Then came cleani g black bull semen out of our pussys. Also making him get his wife’s oussy ready at start as he watches. And it can be even subtle things like at a white couples dinner. And I will discuss with the wives so they can hear. Saying black men arrogant as fuck which white men hate but we think it’s so sexy. Such self confidence. Or ask them why are all the major sports predominately men. Saying clearly have such superior genetics. And how world has changed so much in last decade. Mentioning Kardashian has the most followers in world. And they all only fuck black men. And truth is out and ur wives fiancés gf daughters know it. And white men can no longer be in denial. And always spess as k of reparations and white men are so racist still and must pay for past financially but also physically and mentally.
I'm convinced that my Asian coworker wants to meet that alpha side of me that she overhears on the phone when the pathology slides I ordered are taking too long. That guy's an arrogant, foul mouthed thug who needs to pay attention more when she passes by his desk 15 times a day.

What intelligent black man or couples would want to engage in racist rants during sex? Simply disrespectful to all involved.

Back