New here

Hey 👋🏾, I’m 27 and in Texas. I’ve always been interested in white women but recently I had an experience with a QOS/BNWO supporter that made that interest evolve further.

So I’m looking to meet other QOS/BBWO supporter who are open and ready to satisfy all my desires 😌.

Current kinks I’m reallyyyy into are public play, grinding, deep kissing, bbc worshipping (receiving), breeding, raceplay, and much more lol. I’m extremely open minded and nonjudgmental so let me know about you and what your down for 😌.

Attachments

• IMG_2974.jpeg
    IMG_2974.jpeg
    195.6 KB · Views: 10
Hey 👋🏾, I’m 27 and in Texas. I’ve always been interested in white women but recently I had an experience with a QOS/BNWO supporter that made that interest evolve further.

So I’m looking to meet other QOS/BBWO supporter who are open and ready to satisfy all my desires 😌.

Current kinks I’m reallyyyy into are public play, grinding, deep kissing, bbc worshipping (receiving), breeding, raceplay, and much more lol. I’m extremely open minded and nonjudgmental so let me know about you and what your down for 😌.
Hello

Back