Hardcore raceplay, are there any woman on here into it?

All of our bulls have been into race play in one form or another. Always initiated by him and directed at her/us.

mostly it’s talk about her being white and married. Very few times has the N word been used. I can only remember one black friend of her bull making that a thing.

the biggest race play has been about her being black owned and ownership play and scenarios.

there is always racial tension between us and her bulls. Always.
My wife has been fucked by 6 black men but sadly we never shared race play with them. I would enjoy race play with my wife and a black guy or guys.
One black guy in Vegas dominated my wife and I and he used her and mildly abused my wife.
Another black guy in Arizona, played with my wife's mostly naked big TiTs, nipples and cunt at a table in a restaurant bar. He made a public display of using my wife's big TiTs and cunt while he sat next to my wife and I sat on he other side of her and watched him pay with my wife. It was crowded and many people watched, most of them enjoying the show but a couple of older white Ladies appeared to be upset and disgusted by the way the black brazenly played with my wife's mostly naked big TiTs, nipples and cunt at our table while my wife and I appeared to enjoy him playing with her, using her like a dirty white slut, white trash. The black was not playing, he enjoyed degrading and humiliating a white man's married white slut wife in public and in front of many people. He even ordered drinks while his black hand was on my wife's mostly naked TiT and told the waitress that her husband, me, would pay for the drinks. She apparently knew he was using my wife as his slut because she looked at him and smiled and told him, I figured he would, then looked at me and smiled.

My wife has been fucked by 6 black men but sadly we never shared race play with them. I would enjoy race play with my wife and a black guy or guys.
One black guy in Vegas dominated my wife and I and he used her and mildly abused my wife.
Another black guy in Arizona, played with my wife's mostly naked big TiTs, nipples and cunt at a table in a restaurant bar. He made a public display of using my wife's big TiTs and cunt while he sat next to my wife and I sat on he other side of her and watched him pay with my wife. It was crowded and many people watched, most of them enjoying the show but a couple of older white Ladies appeared to be upset and disgusted by the way the black brazenly played with my wife's mostly naked big TiTs, nipples and cunt at our table while my wife and I appeared to enjoy him playing with her, using her like a dirty white slut, white trash. The black was not playing, he enjoyed degrading and humiliating a white man's married white slut wife in public and in front of many people. He even ordered drinks while his black hand was on my wife's mostly naked TiT and told the waitress that her husband, me, would pay for the drinks. She apparently knew he was using my wife as his slut because she looked at him and smiled and told him, I figured he would, then looked at me and smiled.
We too have enjoyed public dating and showing her off to her bull’s friends. Every one of her bulls had her keep her rings on. She’s never been asked to remove her rings.

We too have enjoyed public dating and showing her off to her bull’s friends. Every one of her bulls had her keep her rings on. She’s never been asked to remove her rings.
I am glad that you also have enjoyed public dating and showing her off to her bull’s friends. I think the bulls enjoy seeing the wife's wedding ring while they are fucking her; it reminds them that they are fucking a white man's wife.

I am glad that you also have enjoyed public dating and showing her off to her bull’s friends. I think the bulls enjoy seeing the wife's wedding ring while they are fucking her; it reminds them that they are fucking a white man's wife.
Absolutely they have enjoyed the additional taboo of her being married. That also played into the ownership play and added to the already strong racial tension between them and her and I.

Absolutely they have enjoyed the additional taboo of her being married. That also played into the ownership play and added to the already strong racial tension between them and her and I.
I have not yet had the pleasure of planned race play but I have had the pleasure of watching black men dominate my wife and me too as they used her as their fuck toy and cum dump, which id always fun, especially at sex parties.

I have not yet had the pleasure of planned race play but I have had the pleasure of watching black men dominate my wife and me too as they used her as their fuck toy and cum dump, which id always fun, especially at sex parties.
Most of the time it wasn’t planned so much as we selected our bulls for their interest in our intense style of play and it flowed from that understanding

That’s how it was for us. Always started and directed by the bulls. We never started the race role play. But every bull we had was into it to some degree
Great that your wife's bulls started and directed the race play with you and your wife. That way it is less likely that the race play might get offensive.

I’ve never requested it, but I’m not uptight about it, H. Nguyen wants to see that side of me. All of her stereotypes about me were wrong, even my age, the women told her I was 40+. I wear Jordans to the office because the dress code don’t apply to me Asian bitch, that’s called Black power. I’m not some old limp cuck like your husband, Ok yeah, putting her in her place outside of the office would be hot. I like how she changed her style of dress now, showing her legs off and starting to feel sexy again.

Back