Happy Valentine's Day!

I know many if not most of us girls love to tease, torment, and happily ******* our cuckold men in a wide variety of various ways. I personally love to make eye contact with my dedicated serving cuckboys, but especially my cuckboy husband as they watch me pleasuring and being pleasured by Black lovers. I believe this is one of the most erotic activities and actions a Cuckoldress/Hotwife/Sex Goddess engages in with her cuck or cucks as she takes her pleasure with the Black lovers she craves and enjoys so much... so here is a Happy Valentine's Day wish to everyone... Black lovers - Hotwives - and cuckboys of all natures!! May we all have amazingly Happy Orgasms Galore!! Happy Valentine's Day :lips:
tumblr_ole3e4XHrY1u6s7cfo1_1280.jpg

Khristy xoxo

I know many if not most of us girls love to tease, torment, and happily ******* our cuckold men in a wide variety of various ways. I personally love to make eye contact with my dedicated serving cuckboys, but especially my cuckboy husband as they watch me pleasuring and being pleasured by Black lovers. I believe this is one of the most erotic activities and actions a Cuckoldress/Hotwife/Sex Goddess engages in with her cuck or cucks as she takes her pleasure with the Black lovers she craves and enjoys so much... so here is a Happy Valentine's Day wish to everyone... Black lovers - Hotwives - and cuckboys of all natures!! May we all have amazingly Happy Orgasms Galore!! Happy Valentine's Day :lips:

Khristy xoxo

Hope you had a wonderful Valentine day, with full of orgasm?

Khristy xoxo
Happy, sexy, steamy, day!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely did!! Well several actually!! It was quite pruriently enjoyable I must say!!! I felt confident you would be engaged in some degree of the type of celebration we both enjoy and love... especially knowing how much we both love that tasty, hot creamy "chocolate" we enjoy devouring for our mutual pleasure cravings!!! *kisses* by the bunches!!! :lips: :mstickle:

Hope you had a nice one sweetie I know I did :inlove::lips:

I absolutely did!! Well several actually!! It was quite pruriently enjoyable I must say!!! I felt confident you would be engaged in some degree of the type of celebration we both enjoy and love... especially knowing how much we both love that tasty, hot creamy "chocolate" we enjoy devouring for our mutual pleasure cravings!!! *kisses* by the bunches!!! :lips: :mstickle:

Sounds amazing, glad you had a great day Goddess, I know I did ;);)

Wish I was there to be teased by you Miss :cry:
Sniffing your panties while you're being hammered :cry::furious:

Last edited:
Well cuckboy... I am sorry to disappoint you... but I seldom wear panties. I would have to have you get your face closer so you could "sniff" and possibly engage your tongue and lips to help facilitate my receiving the utmost in the personal Valentine's Day, and night... pleasures I so enjoyed!! big ((((SMILE)))) :)

Wish I was there to be teased by you Miss :cry:
Sniffing your panties while you're being hammered :cry::furious:

Well cuckboy... I am sorry to disappoint you... but I seldom wear panties. I would have to have you get your face closer so you could "sniff" and possibly engage your tongue and lips to help facilitate my receiving the utmost in the personal Valentine's Day, and night... pleasures I so enjoyed!! big ((((SMILE)))) :)
That would get my dick ready but with nowhere to go could I cum on your feet and lick it all up afterwards?

You would have to request to cum and I would maybe consider your request... but the place and time would be completely up to me, not you... and NO complaints from you would be allowed... it's a strictly... yes Goddess reply you would give to me, then you wait until I give you your next instructions!! Knowing what will happen to your little white weenie in advance isn't how I control my cuckboys. You'll remain hard until I give you my permission to relieve yourself of the cum I've inspired to swell up inside your little cuckboy balls!! Now, go over there and watch me being pleasured by some beautiful Black cocks, cuckboy!!! :threesome:

That would get my dick ready but with nowhere to go could I cum on your feet and lick it all up afterwards?

You would have to request to cum and I would maybe consider your request... but the place and time would be completely up to me, not you... and NO complaints from you would be allowed... it's a strictly... yes Goddess reply you would give to me, then you wait until I give you your next instructions!! Knowing what will happen to your little white weenie in advance isn't how I control my cuckboys. You'll remain hard until I give you my permission to relieve yourself of the cum I've inspired to swell up inside your little cuckboy balls!! Now, go over there and watch me being pleasured by some beautiful Black cocks, cuckboy!!! :threesome:

Yes, Goddess, I await my release via your orders:)

Yes, Goddess, I just want to please you. I will just have to kneel on the floor and watch in envy at my black brothers take you.:(

Such a GODDESS :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Back