Hands or Sex ?

My wife cut me off years ago, she told me she has no use for little white dickletts anymore. She will however stroke me after removing my cage if she thinks I deserve it. It doesn't take long at all for me to shoot my load.

Last edited:
Its a tough one, I tend to masturbate while watching her, but I also suffer from extreme premature ejaculation issues, so sometimes I accidentally cum without wanting to or when i'm ready to. I tend to wear a condom just in case I get cum on them while they are trying to enjoy themselves (most bulls definitely don't want the cucks cum anywhere near them for any reason). If I can make it to the end of the night, i'll 'reclaim' my wife, but once again, its over so quickly its almost not as enjoyable as masturbating where I have a little more control over myself.

Do most cucks enjoy relieving them selves as they watch their wife ? Or actually having sex with her during/after her bull ? Very curious , as I go down this rabbit hole I personally feel like watching and relieving myself has become more enjoyable then plain vanilla sex with wife

I think depend on the mood.

Back