Hands Free

sam8535

Male
Gold Member
My wife has been pegging me for a few years. We have recently entered into the cuckold lifestyle. My wife wants me to offer my ass to one of her bulls. Additionally she has said more than once that she would love it, if I had a hands free limp dick orgasm while he was fucking me. I have only every had one hands free orgasm before from her strapon.
Is there something I can do to help this happen? Also what will change in my marriage if/when I cum from a BBC fucking me?

Advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated!

Hi! I’ve had a bit of experience here.

For me, having that special orgasm where my semi-limp dick just dribbles cum is four parts physical, six parts mental. I need to lie on my back and just completely relax and open myself. That makes the angle best so when he slides his dick up into my rectum, it rubs against my postate.

Then I just let go of my worries and just enjoy the sensation, thinking about how soft and smooth my sissy body is and how hot it is that I’ll have this man’s cum shooting inside me.Then orgasm starts and the little squirts come.

You’re going to love it. Just make sure you’re physically and mentally prepared,and that you find a good man.

Also understand there’s no going back. And passing that point of no return as the warm cock penetrates you is super hot in itself. It was doubly hot having my wife there watching my conversion into a sissy. She never saw me the same way again, and got off on calling me a sissy, commenting on how much I seemed to be enjoying it, and promising she would never have another of my children. It actually brought us closer and strengthened our relationship, and was immensely satisfying for both of us.

For me, having that special orgasm where my semi-limp dick just dribbles cum is four parts physical, six parts mental. I need to lie on my back and just completely relax and open myself. That makes the angle best so when he slides his dick up into my rectum, it rubs against my postate.

Then I just let go of my worries and just enjoy the sensation, thinking about how soft and smooth my sissy body is and how hot it is that I’ll have this man’s cum shooting inside me.Then orgasm starts and the little squirts come.

You’re going to love it. Just make sure you’re physically and mentally prepared,and that you find a good man.

Also understand there’s no going back. And passing that point of no return as the warm cock penetrates you is super hot in itself. It was doubly hot having my wife there watching my conversion into a sissy. She never saw me the same way again, and got off on calling me a sissy, commenting on how much I seemed to be enjoying it, and promising she would never have another of my children. It actually brought us closer and strengthened our relationship, and was immensely satisfying for both of us.
Thanks for sharing that. Was her talk just heat of the moment? I like when my wife says things like that to me in the heat of the moment.

I can relate to Wills description of the event. Though my wife wasn’t with me at the time she knows about it and loves for me to tell her In great detail about it. Also for me I was in shock because I wasn’t aware that I could orgasm from anal penetration like that. I had heard about the prostate thing but not in detail. It was a mind blowing full body experience like I’ve never achieved by any other means. Since that time I’ve learned how to get there with our dildos but it’s not the same as loosing control as a BBC takes you.

My wife has been pegging me for a few years. We have recently entered into the cuckold lifestyle. My wife wants me to offer my ass to one of her bulls. Additionally she has said more than once that she would love it, if I had a hands free limp dick orgasm while he was fucking me. I have only every had one hands free orgasm before from her strapon.
Is there something I can do to help this happen? Also what will change in my marriage if/when I cum from a BBC fucking me?

Advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated!
possibly no sex no pussy no jerking for 3 weeks sit on it and ride. And if truly BBC you will cum almost bet 100% I have a high prostate but need a 7.5 or longer dick that's on thicker side to make me have an anal orgasm. But if you sit on him facing him will give his dick the best access to rub your prostate had me moaning like a woman.

Last edited:
I have almost exclusively hands free Anal Orgasms .
I am not allowed to masterbate or edge at all and after a week sometimes two
Scarlett allows me to ride my butt plug (unless I am taking her strapon)
all the while in chastity . I have been trained and am ready for our BBC Bull
once we get one.
As far as the mental part ... Scarlett numbed my little clit and fucked me hard.
I really didnt think I would cum easily or not at all.
Well I must have been so excited I came hard on her strapon ...my clit dripped cum that I did not feel
But my Ass pulsated and orgasmed like a female would

I have almost exclusively hands free Anal Orgasms .
I am not allowed to masterbate or edge at all and after a week sometimes two
Scarlett allows me to ride my butt plug (unless I am taking her strapon)
all the while in chastity . I have been trained and am ready for our BBC Bull
once we get one.
As far as the mental part ... Scarlett numbed my little clit and fucked me hard.
I really didnt think I would cum easily or not at all.
Well I must have been so excited I came hard on her strapon ...my clit dripped cum that I did not feel
But my Ass pulsated and orgasmed like a female would
Love you!!

That is soooo hotttt

We had a Bull who was an expert at getting me to have a hands free orgasm. The trick he used on me was to have me ride him cowgirl. When I’d slid down on his stiff cock and ride him I could control the speed and angle and be able to hit just the right spot. When you find the sweet spot and his dick is rubbing your prostate just the right way you’ll know it. He always enjoyed making me cum like that while she watched. An anal orgasm is something entirely different and once you learn to have them you’ll never want to cum any other way.

We had a Bull who was an expert at getting me to have a hands free orgasm. The trick he used on me was to have me ride him cowgirl. When I’d slid down on his stiff cock and ride him I could control the speed and angle and be able to hit just the right spot. When you find the sweet spot and his dick is rubbing your prostate just the right way you’ll know it. He always enjoyed making me cum like that while she watched. An anal orgasm is something entirely different and once you learn to have them you’ll never want to cum any other way.
Mind blowing n no post orgasm guilt .. you can eat cum yours n his n not feel guilty , ass to mouth is tastiest love the taste of my own anal mucus on the bulls Cock

Back