Hair pulled and pounded hard from the back yes or no ?

This rationale is so excellent and win win - she gets the guidance she needs to concentrate on what she should be doing and He is demonstrating how much He is in charge and needs to be pleased like a man should be pleased.

Modern white wives want to be handled, not hurt,but handled with a firm hand or hands by their black lovers. They want to be used like prostitutes, Ike he is paying for it!
This is so right on - I want to be put in my place by the Black Man in my life - sometimes hair needs to be pulled, ass slapped or sometimes really spanked, and face lightly slapped - reminding me where and to whom I really belong. The time I got my face lightly slapped was in front of my mom, Black Step Dad, and hubby at a BBQ. It was not hard, but very, very humiliating.

Believe me, I will never roll my eyes again whenever my Black Step Dad tells me to sit down and shut up. What made it so worse was that neighbors were out and I know for sure two of them saw what happened. On the way home, my Black Bull told me I was lucky I was not spanked. He said I got the slapp to bring me back in line before a full fledged spanking was warranted. I was lucky and learned my lesson. Also, cuck hubby did not dare get out of line after seeing what happens when you eye roll in public.

Believe me, I will never roll my eyes again whenever my Black Step Dad tells me to sit down and shut up. What made it so worse was that neighbors were out and I know for sure two of them saw what happened. On the way home, my Black Bull told me I was lucky I was not spanked. He said I got the slapp to bring me back in line before a full fledged spanking was warranted. I was lucky and learned my lesson. Also, cuck hubby did not dare get out of line after seeing what happens when you eye roll in public.
Oh and yes, I did have to apologize loudly to my Black Step Dad. I felt so aweful about my childsih behavior.

Start off slow first couple of times until she feels safe. Once she start driving into you with her hips take control back and fuck her as hard as you can as long as you can. Don't fuck around with position changes like some people, put her how you want her and own that pussy. She'll be yours's forever. Hair pulling, hard fucking yes. Ass and face slapping I can't get away with but I'm not 8-10 inches of primal man either.

If any BBC here ever got her to willing let you fuck her ass or take a full load and swallow it I'd pay you $1,000 on the spot. Willingly though.

A lot of the reasons that this BBC cuckold lifestyle is exploding all over the world is that about 10 years ago, women started emasculating their husband and boyfriends. They want someone to hold their hand and watch Hallmark chck flicks with a box of tissues on their lap. This seems to be mostly directed at white men. Now the softer kinder gentler not as well hung partner isn't making the cut in the bedroom. Emasculating the men has been part of the me too movement we have been seeing recently, using terms like toxic masculinity has become common place, but at the end of the day, women want a proper fucking,and getting another man to give them a real fucking like black men do emasculated their white husbands and boyfriends even further. This BBC cuckold lifestyle gives the modern white woman the best of both worlds, a husband who is sensitive and tends to their every whim,and black lovers who fuck them like whores in the bedroom while the husbands lick their sore stretched out cum filled holes clean for them! Its a win win for the ladies!

Back