Hair pulled and pounded hard from the back yes or no ?

Sometimes there's just something about a woman that makes me want to pull her hair . . . I don't know what it is . . . just something about her that says "pull my fucking hair"! I've had women who really like it and specifically request that I pull their hair during sex . . . turns them on. One chick man . . . pretty, big booty white girl . . . she would get on the edge of the bed on all fours, and I'd just GRAB two fist fulls of her long brown hair and YANK her head back and hammer away LOL! She asked me to do that to her, and we both loved it! One of the hottest things a woman ever said to me while looking me dead in the eye was (she was Brazilian), "First I want you to slap your dick in my face. Then I want you to pull my hair. And then . . . I want you to fuck me in the ass"! And who was I to disagree :)? Never gonna forget that one! Can't say I've never had any fun!

This is
Sometimes there's just something about a woman that makes me want to pull her hair . . . I don't know what it is . . . just something about her that says "pull my fucking hair"! I've had women who really like it and specifically request that I pull their hair during sex . . . turns them on. One chick man . . . pretty, big booty white girl . . . she would get on the edge of the bed on all fours, and I'd just GRAB two fist fulls of her long brown hair and YANK her head back and hammer away LOL! She asked me to do that to her, and we both loved it! One of the hottest things a woman ever said to me while looking me dead in the eye was (she was Brazilian), "First I want you to slap your dick in my face. Then I want you to pull my hair. And then . . . I want you to fuck me in the ass"! And who was I to disagree :)? Never gonna forget that one! Can't say I've never had any fun!
Exactly how I want my girl to let her coworker hit it

Back