Guiding BBC in our wives pussy

Totally agree! I look forward to meeting couples who are into this aspect of cuckolding. For me as a black guy, it solidifies that Hubby is comfortable and ‘ok’ with the act. Aside from that, it is extremely erotic seeing the contrast of the Hub’s hand on my dark shaft and balls.
My Size Queen of Spades ex & Her Awesome Blk Bulls Luved for me to suck their Big Blk Dicks Hard & Guide His Dick into Her... They Luved my submission & to emasculate me... & I LUVED It

When the scenerio iis right and the black man agrees to allow me to hold his BBC and guide it into Robins married white pussy Ill do it every time. Its very exciting for me to wrap my hand around a big hard black cock....stroke it a few times....rub his black balls....feel the superiority of his powerful black cock and guide the head into Robin pussy. Usually when this happens I am also allowed to suck his cock while I hold and stroke it to bring his cock to full rock hard erection before I rub the head against Robins clit and pussy lips to tease her and then slide the head inside of Robins pussy for the BBC fucking that they both are ready for to begin. Its quite a thrill for me to hold and stroke such a powerful black cock before he fucks my wife. :)

I have done this with all the bulls that my wife fucks (except one as I'm never there when they fuck, he gets her all to himself). I love the feeling of my hand wtapped ariund a big dick while guiding it into my wife's pussy. After it's all wet from my wife's juices to pull it out, stroke it and put it back!!!

I feel we, husbands, are too controlling behind the masquerade of submission. Do we need to control even how the guys cock gets into your wife pussy?
That being said, if the bull or the wife ask for it, that makes more sense.
That is an interesting take. I personally will never initiate the “ask” however if the wife (or Hub) mentions to me that they are into it, I will gladly tell them yes. All that said, someone has to make the first move, Lol!

Back