Ground Rules??? Help anyone...

So she has decided to try a black man, and she believes she has now found a suitable partner for her we are meeting Friday for drinks and hopefully I can get them to fool around. Just a quick question tho, we haven’t really discussed any ground rules yet, should there be and if so what kind should I bring up to them both???

If you really want this done right....so that she will not have a bad experience and if she does this first she will feel way more comfortable....If she hits it off with him that night and the chemistry is there....ask her would she like the very first time to be private with him and if she wants to be with him alone that very first time.

Wives will have a much better experience with him all alone and being the first time you don't want her to not have incredible sex and then tell you its not for me and she never tries it again......Don't blow it and let her have him all alone that very first time.....I've talked to so many wives and husbands and they say this worked the best.

ask her first and see if she would. then let her.

So she has decided to try a black man, and she believes she has now found a suitable partner for her we are meeting Friday for drinks and hopefully I can get them to fool around. Just a quick question tho, we haven’t really discussed any ground rules yet, should there be and if so what kind should I bring up to them both???

Attachments

• 1f010e48-a27b-415a-ac4e-59b195ee30a7.mp4
    263.9 KB · Views: 98
We tried to come up with rules, but it’s sex and you must be comfortable and relaxed in my opinion. It’s hard to enforce rules in The heat of the moment when passion has taken over, so we don’t have any hard set rules. I don’t mind my wife doing as they please when she is with another man. It’s all about comfort and compatibility and of course great sex. With that being said our ruleless adventures have been wonderful and pleasing for all.

We tried to come up with rules, but it’s sex and you must be comfortable and relaxed in my opinion. It’s hard to enforce rules in The heat of the moment when passion has taken over, so we don’t have any hard set rules. I don’t mind my wife doing as they please when she is with another man. It’s all about comfort and compatibility and of course great sex. With that being said our ruleless adventures have been wonderful and pleasing for all.

Thats a very good point actually. I hage said that one thing i wont have is my name being put down by the guy shes fucking. Things like, if you were my girl id never let another guy fuck you. That kind of talk spells trouble.

Thats a very good point actually. I hage said that one thing i wont have is my name being put down by the guy shes fucking. Things like, if you were my girl id never let another guy fuck you. That kind of talk spells trouble.

We are not into degrading or cuckold style activities and we make that clear from the start. As a threesome couple we focus on my wife 100% and we discuss all these things way before meeting up.

If you really want this done right....so that she will not have a bad experience and if she does this first she will feel way more comfortable....If she hits it off with him that night and the chemistry is there....ask her would she like the very first time to be private with him and if she wants to be with him alone that very first time.

Wives will have a much better experience with him all alone and being the first time you don't want her to not have incredible sex and then tell you its not for me and she never tries it again......Don't blow it and let her have him all alone that very first time.....I've talked to so many wives and husbands and they say this worked the best.

ask her first and see if she would. then let her.
I agree. That's how I like my experiences to start

I guess it all depends on how are you defining your lifestyle? Is this set up as an threesome? If it is then there really isn’t really any reason to worry about ground rules. Just put all the attention on her by the two of you and it will be hours if great sex. Now if it’s a cuckold lifestyle then it can go many ways. I personally would mak it a rule for you to be there to watch. I know someone else posted that you should ask her if she wants to be alone with her new lover which I don’t agree with. I know personally know my ex told me the sex was better when she was alone with her lovers, but at the same time it creates a distance between you and her and can change the dynamic of your relationship. I don’t agree with her being alone with him the first time, maybe if he becomes s regular and trusted, yes. Plus it’s for her safety for you to be with her. There are many ways the lifestyle goes just make sure it’s about both of you and are both being fulfilled. The dangerous part of the lifestyle is you are forgotten and she’s preoccupied with other guys. Good luck and be safe!

As a safety concern being in the room with her the first time is a strong consideration. At the end of the day, this is a stranger fucking your wife.
If they have an attraction to each other and they are hitting it off.....a sexual chemistry forms between them.....this happens all the time in world so why couldn't it happen that night with a married wife and a Black man?

She has the go ahead to find a lover an be with him....she picks him because everything is feeling right with him including his looks and personality and he picks her.

Now they take that chemistry to a bed room all alone to take it further. She will feel way more comfortable with him all alone and he will make love to her rather than just preform for you and her......her experience with him and just him in that bed will make her want him again.

There is a bond that forms between them that can not be done when the husband is there......That very intimate moment when he cums inside her....they now have crossed into being lovers and not just an act of sex......this is where she will want that experience again and this is where she can show her husband the way she makes love to him.

Ground rules are great at the beginning but honestly she’s going to donwhat she does. Be prepared

I think youre right Nichole, my girlfriend cant quite imagine it yet as we have not found our regular Bull and have had one or two personal things slow us down. But i always say that once she finds a Bull lover who really works for her then I expect her to become rather demanding of me and my time to look after her ******* as she has fun. And the amount of oral cleanup will far exceed anything else we do together. Im cool with that though

If they have an attraction to each other and they are hitting it off.....a sexual chemistry forms between them.....this happens all the time in world so why couldn't it happen that night with a married wife and a Black man?

She has the go ahead to find a lover an be with him....she picks him because everything is feeling right with him including his looks and personality and he picks her.

Now they take that chemistry to a bed room all alone to take it further. She will feel way more comfortable with him all alone and he will make love to her rather than just preform for you and her......her experience with him and just him in that bed will make her want him again.

There is a bond that forms between them that can not be done when the husband is there......That very intimate moment when he cums inside her....they now have crossed into being lovers and not just an act of sex......this is where she will want that experience again and this is where she can show her husband the way she makes love to him.

Wow Rodger you put it so well and its a man like you who helps a guy like me accept our place as a submissive. I have noticed that the times my girl has had with men on her own she has come away so full of excitement and sexual cofidence. She loves that Im somewhere else all excited and cant wait to hear the details. Wish we could find a man to become our regular. If we do and we begin this way, how often would you say i should expect them to be having sex together? And how often should i ask to be present???

Wow Rodger you put it so well and its a man like you who helps a guy like me accept our place as a submissive. I have noticed that the times my girl has had with men on her own she has come away so full of excitement and sexual cofidence. She loves that Im somewhere else all excited and cant wait to hear the details. Wish we could find a man to become our regular. If we do and we begin this way, how often would you say i should expect them to be having sex together? And how often should i ask to be present???
First I would 100 percent encourage them to be alone their very first time....Its extremely exciting for her and him also....so their time alone in bed becomes very intimate and pleasurable.

After several meetings alone with him let her know you really want to see her make love to him and then let her decide when is a good time for you watch her make love to him. Also something that is very hot is to have her tell her guy not to cum inside you while your present and to only cum inside her when they are alone.....It makes that moment something very special that only they share together. and will keep her wanting to be with him all alone.

trust me on this it's heaven for her.

Yes condoms for safe sex should be an automatic ground rule!

THIS ^^^^ and this is one of the main reasons to be honest and open to your partner instead of sneaking around. It's one thing to get pissed because you got cheated on behind your back, it's a higher degree if the above happened and you caught an STD as a result from your partner's infidelity

Back