Grocery store hook up trick

It appears that all the posters in this thread have made good observations on the artistry of interracial flirting. Based on the number of successful times that my wife has attracted a Black man to scratch the itch between her legs, we would say that timing, a positive welcoming attitude, and location all play a part in the initial teasing stage. A truly hot wife like my wife knows that a so-called innocent show of white flesh is very often a good magnet to attract a Black man interested in interracial sex with a white wife. She has found that wearing her CFM outfit works just as well in a retail establishment as it does in a night club. In addition, once the Black man shows carnal interest, the display of a braless 37D white teat, its nipple erect with sexual arousal could seal the deal. Furthermore, rather than stretching to get an item off a top shelf, my wife aims for a bottom shelf. Bending over will raise the mini-skirt hem of her dress, revealing the tops of her thigh high nylons, and more importantly, her bare pussy, already wet with sexual arousal. The Black man's cock reveals his interest by forming a tent in his pants.

The next factor to be considered: Where to perform the interracial sex act? Doing it in the store proper may be exciting, but with security cameras everywhere, a Black store employee may lose his job. In a setting like a Home Depot, my wife prefers to concentrate her efforts near the Contractors Counter. In the urban area we live in, most home improvement contractors employ muscular Black men. These men are often dispatched to supply stores like Home Depot to pick up ordered wiring, lumber, hardware, etc. To provide security against the thief of expensive items like copper tubing, the employees use windowless cargo vans. These vans provide a convenient discreet place for the Black Men to fuck my wife's horny pussy and fill her with hot Black baby-makers. An alternate location would be a near-by motel. Under such locations, my wife pays for all expenses. This gives the Black Men an added thrill by knowing this married white slut is using her cuckold husband's hard-earned money to enable Black men to fuck her and maybe impregnate her.

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 20
When you go shopping at your local grocery wear a black outfit/dress. Wait by the men’s bathroom with an empty cart. The black outfit/dress indicates the type of man you need, and the empty cart signifies that you need to be fulfilled. 😉
I wonder how many of these signs are true and how many have just been created as fun games. You hear so many of them anymore from the type of clothes you wear to the vehicle you drive.

Back