Grocery store hook up trick

Shopping in Jamaica I was aware of being watched , liking this I dressed accordingly the next visit , I used my body when shopping , this caused me having help to shop , he deliberately got close and rubbed his hands on my ass , I had great fun teasing him .

When you go shopping at your local grocery wear a black outfit/dress. Wait by the men’s bathroom with an empty cart. The black outfit/dress indicates the type of man you need, and the empty cart signifies that you need to be fulfilled. 😉
Thank you for posting this Hot Tip how a white wife can get some big black cocks to enjoy.

When you go shopping at your local grocery wear a black outfit/dress. Wait by the men’s bathroom with an empty cart. The black outfit/dress indicates the type of man you need, and the empty cart signifies that you need to be fulfilled. 😉
I always wonder if these are actual signals or urban myths. I find being somewhat short just asking hot men to get something off of the top shelf works well to get things started and conversation flowing.

most men seem oblivious even when the woman is pretty obvious but i guess it depends on what your looking for
Now I would disagree with this one. It depends on the "obvious". Unless your constantly on the hunt for the potential next hot wife...and let's be honest that would be you practically get nothing meaningful done...most often men may miss the signals. It's on a woman to make it clear enough but not obvious to everyone else...the rest I agree is totally on the guy at that point. Man up and approach with a smile and be assertive. She already chose you...your job is to not make her change her mind!

Back