Grocery store hook up trick

I am not saying its not a good place to find women but a black dress means you want black men and empty cart means you need filled um no
Yeja that seems corny. No way anyone could put those together and make that correlation that you want black dick. They may think you look sexy. But an empty cart says you need be fulfilled, lol. Seems far fetched.

When you go shopping at your local grocery wear a black outfit/dress. Wait by the men’s bathroom with an empty cart. The black outfit/dress indicates the type of man you need, and the empty cart signifies that you need to be fulfilled. 😉
While I like the subtle hints at the store pushing the more common signs into the mainstream is having a detrimental effect as you have posers and lookie Lous encroaching and thinking it's a spectacle or something they can just hang around. What happens if she likes wearing black and hasn't started shopping yet? Things like the upside down pineapple and spade have become so common place you see dudes not willing to recognize signs that women aren't interested. I'll stick to reading a woman's body language, striking up a conversation and seeing if she gives me her number.

And women too.... Can't be playing the game if when a guy shoots his shot you leave him looking like he offended your ass
I dont know many woman who get offended its a compliment regardless of who it is but depending on who i am with etc will also make my reaction different

I dont know many woman who get offended its a compliment regardless of who it is but depending on who i am with etc will also make my reaction different
More about women who read things online without being a part of it. We see so many people wanting to be in on stuff without being a part of it that when they uncover a hidden subculture that act like it's a curiosity and not something people do. Used to be anklets and toe rings,

More about women who read things online without being a part of it. We see so many people wanting to be in on stuff without being a part of it that when they uncover a hidden subculture that act like it's a curiosity and not something people do. Used to be anklets and toe rings,
yes i recall those

Back