Granny 4 BBC.

I live in Rome NY and have been exclusively a BBC lover since June 1992. One my first bjs was a black man. All through the 70s right up to getting married in 1980 I was "dating" black men on the down low.
Now in my early 60s, I am enjoying the best sex ever. It seems being a granny is a hot thing for younger black men.
I guess you're never too old for BBC.
God that’s a hot old cunt I just wanna cum in it

I live in Rome NY and have been exclusively a BBC lover since June 1992. One my first bjs was a black man. All through the 70s right up to getting married in 1980 I was "dating" black men on the down low.
Now in my early 60s, I am enjoying the best sex ever. It seems being a granny is a hot thing for younger black men.
Continue to Enjoy!!! Glad to have you!

i am in Albany

Nice cunt

Back