Grannies and BBC

When I turned 60 I became addicted to BBC. Yes I was making for all the years I should have "dated" Black men. My question is: do younger Bulls find grannies sexy or just easier to fuck?
You're in right place 'cos the s,lave mentality is strong with the men on here. Most of them would pound anything, with a white face. And if you have good communication and organizational skills, you can even organize a stable of them, so you always have one on tap.

You're in right place 'cos the s,lave mentality is strong with the men on here. Most of them would pound anything, with a white face. And if you have good communication and organizational skills, you can even organize a stable of them, so you always have one on tap.

Nothing to do with white face. You think the men in here would turn down having sex with an attractive black woman. ? Happen. Not. Gonna.

All this angry insecure dk policing of blk men ur doin is making u look like weak beta b*tch.

Last edited:
When I turned 60 I became addicted to BBC. Yes I was making for all the years I should have "dated" Black men. My question is: do younger Bulls find grannies sexy or just easier to fuck?
They are often just more fun because they always liked brothers but family pressures are a M effer,so when they get it they get down. I have fucked 5 white female grannies 53 to 65 four of them got sodomized

Last edited:
I love fucking passionately with older mature women. They are sensual, soft, not indecisive and hot. I am 30 years old and 3 years of licentiousness. My best experience was with a 58 year old woman. I even have a 63-year-old married lover who does it without the knowledge of her husband who no longer gives her sexual affection. Since then I only have eyes for these ladies. It's so good ! I don't fuck for ease but for sexual and intellectual attraction. I love mature older couples and these ladies are gorgeous. There is also friendship that settles. You are unique women, thank you for being so perfect 😍😘

I love to fuck grannies and I been doing this for 15 years now and I love it. I'm located in Asheville NC if you interested.

Attachments

• Message_1674032504549.jpg
    Message_1674032504549.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 638
  • 20230117_082906.jpg
    20230117_082906.jpg
    642.6 KB · Views: 842
Sad....yet true. Not saying what's offered isn't a dazzling offer and opportunity to someone out there...HOWEVER:

A Real Bull fucks who he chooses to fuck, not anyone and everyone who chooses him👑

And to the theme of the thread I've met some Mature women who make Tweeny Snowbunnies seem like so many thorns amongst Lilies. Age is but a number👍🏾

Exhibits A & B

56(Left) 60(Right)
Two Mature Fraulein friends of mine (and by friends i mean I KNOW Them in the Biblical sense). Chase, follow, Lead younger women...WHY? The maturity and passion of the "older woman" I'll never pass over for a so called PYT. Best part, 9.9/10 they hold nothing back😈

If you can fuck and then talk Realty or other Investment prospectus afterwards...Best of both worlds. Versus "follow me on Insta"...uhmmm yeah. I've got grown people sh*t to do🤣

Attachments

• InShot_20230119_121014087.jpg
    InShot_20230119_121014087.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 858
Last edited:
Back