Granny 4 BBC.

I live in Rome NY and have been exclusively a BBC lover since June 1992. One my first bjs was a black man. All through the 70s right up to getting married in 1980 I was "dating" black men on the down low.
Now in my early 60s, I am enjoying the best sex ever. It seems being a granny is a hot thing for younger black men.
I guess you're never too old for BBC.

Attachments

• SPhotoEditor-20190706_220532.jpg
    SPhotoEditor-20190706_220532.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 925
  • SPhotoEditor-20190826_120005.jpg
    SPhotoEditor-20190826_120005.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 916
Last edited:
I live in Rome NY and have been exclusively a BBC lover since June 1992. One my first bjs at 13 was an older black man. All through the 70s right up to getting married in 1980 I was "dating" black men on the down low.
Now in my early 60s, I am enjoying the best sex ever. It seems being a granny is a hot thing for younger black men.
Want to see KING

I live in Rome NY and have been exclusively a BBC lover since June 1992. One my first bjs was a black man. All through the 70s right up to getting married in 1980 I was "dating" black men on the down low.
Looking good

that's right, you're NEVER too old for the black cock ;)

OMG look at the pussy lips and she taking it up the ass

I love your photos, a nice pussy on you. I'm having sex with a 65 year old co-worker and she loves it and I love her. She is also willing to try anal and whatever I want her to do. Enjoy yourself sweetheart

never too old, I started when I was 50

Back