pittsburgh pa granny 4 BBC

granny4bbc

Couple
From
PA, US
Black Bulls into granny sex contact me and we can talk about meeting soon for HOT sexual fun.i love BIG BLACK COCK and im looking for a long term arrangement being your MARRIED SLUT WIFE.,hubby watches or NOT. local black gentleman bulls only in the pittsburgh area,western pa and eastern ohio need contact me or hubby.Please be into GRANNY SEX.

Last edited:
OMG I would love to let you swing on this muthafucka! I'm not that far in Cleveland. Let's make something happen

i have a 4 day weekend in february and im looking for some where in western pa,eastern ohio,pittsburgh to cleveland or anywhere in between i can have my husband take me too for some hot sexual fun with one or more black gentleman. any black bulls want to host us for a weekend in FEBRUARY 2023.,but only if your into granny sex.

Last edited:
Im looking for a local black gentleman bull interested in long term fun.someone that lives close to me.im just north of pittsburgh a few miles.hubby watches or can leave us alone.so if you live in New Kensington/Arnold pa. area please contact me or hubby..we are also free to travel western pa or eastern ohio on the weekends to meet,pittsburgh area to cleveland area and any where in between.

Last edited:
I'm trying but it's slow.... We are in new Castle pa. It would be nice to be friends with another couple that was into it!!! They could help me with the wife?? Tell me how did you get into it?

Back