pittsburgh pa.black bull wanted.

granny4bbc

Couple
From
PA, US
well hung mature black bull wanted in pittsburgh pa,,i would like to find a black bull who lives close to us for a long term relationship.if your into granny sex feel free to contact us.we live north of pittsburgh a few miles,,so lets talk and see if we can set up a date to meet on a up-cumming weekend,.we are looking for local black bulls who live around pittsburgh pa. oakmont pa.and New Kensington pa. lets swing soon! View attachment 6025122

Last edited:
Meet and Great north of pittsburgh in New Kensington for a mature well hung black bull into granny sex.are you looking for long term fun,i am,lets have a ******* or two and see where it leads.please be single and a non smoker.my husband will be tagging along with me.dont worry he wont be joining in,maybe we can let him watch a little or NOT..

Last edited:
Meet and Great north of pittsburgh in New Kensington for a mature well hung black bull into granny sex.are you looking for long term fun,i am,lets have a ******* or two and see where it leads.please be single and a non smoker.my husband will be tagging along with me.dont worry he wont be joining in,maybe we can let him watch a little or NOT..View attachment 6012670
Hmmm. I'm diggin your feisty, kinky minded and straight to the point ways luv 🔥. And I'm looking for long term encounters with the same lady just as you are!

I'm located in Western Illinois not too far from Saint Louis Missouri. I'm a youthful 42 yrs old. How about you? Where are you located and your age please luv?

any local pittsburgh black bulls free to meet saturday afternoons and evenings or sunday afternoons feel free to contact me or my hubby,,i want a long term relationship with you.please be into granny sex,please be a non smoker,no *******,if your a social drinker thats ok..lets swing !

Last edited:
some thing long term or maybe a one night stand,,,mature black bull wanted for long term fun on the weekends in pittsburgh area..one night stands are fun too,if your a well hung black bull lets meet for some fun.meet at a Bar,have a couple drinks and see where it goes.hubby will be present to watch.if your not into granny sex please dont contact us.

Last edited:
Back