Gone wrong?

Justhere4now

Couple
From
IL, US
So my beautiful wife had said yes. After weeks of trying to convince her she finally agreed to have a big black cock fuck her. Ive always been a pervert and a voyeur. The thought of watching my wife getting fucked has been in my mind the day we walked down the alter.
I'm usually good at picking things out so finding a black guy to bang my wife was no different.
I thought I found the perfect guy on a website dedicated to that lifestyle. He was tall, dark, handsome, had a 10 inch thick dick and was so articulate.
I had told him how this was our first time and how we needed to go slow. He let us know that this wasn't the first time he fucked a wife so he knew how to take it at the right speed.
My wife and I were at the hotel lobby and we talked before we met him. We decided it was best to have ground rules. No kissing. No anal. No other contact after tonight. The last thing I wanted was to lose my wife or to have someone get something i never did.
He walked through the door with so much confidence and walked right to us.
"Hey. Wow. You look even more beautiful in person," he said to my wife not even acknowledging me. She blushed and he sat next to her.
As I explained the ground rules his hand was gripping her leg and sliding up.
He agreed. No kissing. No anal. nothing after tonight.
We walked through the lobby as some old people looked at us and we made our way to the elevators. By this time he was pulling my wife next to him and holding her tight. We made our way to the hotel room that I paid for and we all walked in.
Immediately he let go of my wife and grabbed my arm. He pulled me to the chair at the table.
"Sit here and dont fucking move."
I would have said something but I was taken off guard. I...I was so unnerved but couldn't manage to say anything.
He went to my wife and grabbed her by the hips, pulled her close and started putting his tongue in her mouth. Her tongue started meeting his and his hand went between her legs....and he ripped off her panties. I decided later that I would tell her that I was upset she made out with him.
"Get on the bed, Whore."
I couldn't believe it. How dare he talk to my wife like that. I was in absolute shock. It was then I realized he was a liar. He was not the patient gentlemen he portrayed himself as.
She sat on the edge of the bed.
As he pulled his cock out he said, "do what you're told."
She began strocking his cock without him saying to do so.
He looked at me while she jerked him. "Listen faggot. I don't want to hear a word out of you. Dont move or nothing."
My wife continued to stroke him.
He grabbed the back of her head, pulled up her hair and pulled her to him. She started to suck him.
"Thas a good cocksucker " he said forsing her deeper.
She did give the best blowjobs. She said she only had two boyfriends before me but I had doubts. I heard rumors about the football team but believed het. But she licked his balls.
"Lay back," he said and she complied. She layed on the bed and her legs immediately parted welcoming him. He went between her and slid in. I thought his big cock would have trouble but she was so juicy wet. He began pumping her. First slowly then faster and harder. He had her legs on his shoulders and he fuckef her while I didn't say a word.
"Turn that pussy over," he said as he pulled out. My wife practically jumped onto all fours. He slammed his cock in her, grabbed her by her hair and fucked her harder than I could ever wish. He gave her ass a few hard slaps and she responded by pushing back faster. He pulled out. Spit on her asshole. Shoved his finger in her as she moaned like a slut. He then pushed his head into her ass. She almost cried out loud but muffled it with a pillow.
"Fucking slut. You know you love it," he said as he pushed deeper into her ass. I could tell she did love it. I didn't want to admit it but she was having the time of her life. Her back arched and t she pushed back onto him sliding her ass onto his rock hard cock.
He fucked her all night while I sat on the chair. She came at least three times.
It sounded like he was about to come and he pulled his dick out of my wife's ass. She immediately began to suck it. I honestly would not have even asked her to do something so nasty. I thought he was about to cum in her mouth but he pushed her back down on the bed. He slammed his cock in her cunt and she moaned so loud I think her parents heard two states away.
He came another time in her and she wouldn't stop kissing him the whole night.
Before he left. He grabbed her wallet out of her purse and pulled out her license.
"Ok Janet, I'll see you again next Tuesday. Dobt give me any *******."
Today is Monday and my wife hasn't said a word to me. Um hoping she's willing to save this marriage instead of becoming his whore.

So my beautiful wife had said yes. After weeks of trying to convince her she finally agreed to have a big black cock fuck her. Ive always been a pervert and a voyeur. The thought of watching my wife getting fucked has been in my mind the day we walked down the alter.
I'm usually good at picking things out so finding a black guy to bang my wife was no different.
I thought I found the perfect guy on a website dedicated to that lifestyle. He was tall, dark, handsome, had a 10 inch thick dick and was so articulate.
I had told him how this was our first time and how we needed to go slow. He let us know that this wasn't the first time he fucked a wife so he knew how to take it at the right speed.
My wife and I were at the hotel lobby and we talked before we met him. We decided it was best to have ground rules. No kissing. No anal. No other contact after tonight. The last thing I wanted was to lose my wife or to have someone get something i never did.
"Hey. Wow. You look even more beautiful in person," he said to my wife not even acknowledging me. She blushed and he sat next to her.
We walked through the lobby as some old people looked at us and we made our way to the elevators. By this time he was pulling my wife next to him and holding her tight. We made our way to the hotel room that I paid for and we all walked in.
Immediately he let go of my wife and grabbed my arm. He pulled me to the chair at the table.
I would have said something but I was taken off guard. I...I was so unnerved but couldn't manage to say anything.
He went to my wife and grabbed her by the hips, pulled her close and started putting his tongue in her mouth. Her tongue started meeting his and his hand went between her legs....and he ripped off her panties. I decided later that I would tell her that I was upset she made out with him.
"Get on the bed, Whore."
I couldn't believe it. How dare he talk to my wife like that. I was in absolute shock. It was then I realized he was a liar. He was not the patient gentlemen he portrayed himself as.
He looked at me while she jerked him. "Listen faggot. I don't want to hear a word out of you. Dont move or nothing."
He grabbed the back of her head, pulled up her hair and pulled her to him. She started to suck him.
She did give the best blowjobs. She said she only had two boyfriends before me but I had doubts. I heard rumors about the football team but believed het. But she licked his balls.
"Lay back," he said and she complied. She layed on the bed and her legs immediately parted welcoming him. He went between her and slid in. I thought his big cock would have trouble but she was so juicy wet. He began pumping her. First slowly then faster and harder. He had her legs on his shoulders and he fuckef her while I didn't say a word.
"Turn that pussy over," he said as he pulled out. My wife practically jumped onto all fours. He slammed his cock in her, grabbed her by her hair and fucked her harder than I could ever wish. He gave her ass a few hard slaps and she responded by pushing back faster. He pulled out. Spit on her asshole. Shoved his finger in her as she moaned like a slut. He then pushed his head into her ass. She almost cried out loud but muffled it with a pillow.
"Fucking slut. You know you love it," he said as he pushed deeper into her ass. I could tell she did love it. I didn't want to admit it but she was having the time of her life. Her back arched and t she pushed back onto him sliding her ass onto his rock hard cock.
He fucked her all night while I sat on the chair. She came at least three times.
It sounded like he was about to come and he pulled his dick out of my wife's ass. She immediately began to suck it. I honestly would not have even asked her to do something so nasty. I thought he was about to cum in her mouth but he pushed her back down on the bed. He slammed his cock in her cunt and she moaned so loud I think her parents heard two states away.
Before he left. He grabbed her wallet out of her purse and pulled out her license.
Today is Monday and my wife hasn't said a word to me. Um hoping she's willing to save this marriage instead of becoming his whore.
Sounds like this guy has done this before. He seemed to know how to take charge and get what he wanted, easily intimidating you and her. I don't know if it would be her becoming his whore or doing it to protect you both since he has intimidated you both. So she might end up being his whore but for good reason, so you may end up thanking her for taking one for the team.

Interesting situation, you didn't mention your ages, length of marriage, wife's thoughts after her first time, or any statement about your own arousal during this night of sex. Other than it appears that you were really taken aback by his bullying and disrespect for the rules. My thoughts on your situation could change either way knowing these details.

"Get on the bed, Whore."
Hot story

"Get on the bed, Whore."
I called a BBC I don't mind the kissing or rough. I don't like to be screamed at I don't scare easy. There was a time when 2 guys came in naked and really got rough I chocked out a guy his friends thought i was weak. I grabbed him and really turned on in grabbed his dick and sucked it. Wife stared laughing and said fuck him. That's the day were I found out Ibenjoyed and was good

"Get on the bed, Whore."

Grabbed her wallet?? You fucked up by picking this dude. He is DEFINITELY a problem and will bring drama to your marriage.

Dump the chump now!

Back