Going viral

Fantasy of mine, in which one of my sex tapes with my bull gets leaked and it’s all over the internet. Full length video of me gagging on his cock and my face is shown. Total bliss. Any others share this fantasy???
I’m very interested and ready :sex::mstickle:

Personally I understand this feeling. I produce a lot of amateur content and I get off on knowing the right people are enjoying it. Meaning folks who are looking to for amateur vids to get their rocks off. However, I too would be a bit mortified if the general public at large actually know it’s me and in the world we live in with all the hacking etc it looks like nothing will be private anymore. Having said that I discuss the use of masks before filming. I don’t care if someone says I’ll edit your face out I refuse to film or take pics without a mask unless it’s my camera and I can control what comes out.

Yogahotwife and her husband were bold and courageous in putting themselves out there and unfortunately they paid a price. I've always been envious of those who can live authentically whether in the BDSM community or here but society is not ready to be fully welcoming and many of us are in professions where there would be an impact.

Yogahotwife and her husband were bold and courageous in putting themselves out there and unfortunately they paid a price. I've always been envious of those who can live authentically whether in the BDSM community or here but society is not ready to be fully welcoming and many of us are in professions where there would be an impact.
How so??? What happened??

It appears that "An anonymous stranger had begun to contact their relatives, including children, with details about the couple's sex life. Jenscuckold posted a screen shot of a Facebook message sent to a baby relative saying something like "Do you know your aunt does this stuff?" and a picture of the couple with the guy in chastity. " They have since taken down their tumblr accounts.

Back