Going public with being a hot wife/cuckold couple

My wife and I are moving out of state and away from friends and family. We have discussed that in our new city, we would be more open and public about our hot wife / cuckold dynamic. For a variety of reasons, we kept it pretty quiet in our hometown. Does anyone have experience with "going public" or being more open with regard to your hot wife / cuckold relationship? Has it been an issue in your neighborhood or have you had difficulty making new friends? I am trying to decide if this is a good idea...

Do you mean open and public to acquaintances you have there locally or do you mean online?

And what becomes of your wife's bfs you have now?
in person locally...not online.

as far as her boyfriend, I think he is also looking to relocate near us...but we will see. his job may not allow for that...but I am sure she can find someone new if needed, lolol.
View attachment IMG_0746.mov

My wife and I are moving out of state and away from friends and family. We have discussed that in our new city, we would be more open and public about our hot wife / cuckold dynamic. For a variety of reasons, we kept it pretty quiet in our hometown. Does anyone have experience with "going public" or being more open with regard to your hot wife / cuckold relationship? Has it been an issue in your neighborhood or have you had difficulty making new friends? I am trying to decide if this is a good idea...
Years ago , discretion was a must. Now, more couples are enjoying this lifestyle and it becomes more difficult to remain discrete as the wife becomes more popular in these circles. She meets more bulls and other wives in public places that recognize each other. Attending partys often leads to husbands seeing and observing the activities of their and others wives. Over time people know what is happening

Not a cuckold couple but wife is a hotwife. We have been married for 26yrs now and she has been a Hotwife for the last 7 yrs. Probably within the last 2 yrs she has gone on dates locally in our area as previous we didn't want anyone to see or recognize her. Now she has been more open to dating guys in our area and has brought different guys to same restaurant. Waiter and waitresses have gotten to know her and have been cool not saying anything. It's kind of hot knowing they must be thinking something about her and the guys she brings as she always wear provocative dresses. So in turn eventually we have opened up quite a bit and letting people know she is a hotwife.

Not a cuckold couple but wife is a hotwife. We have been married for 26yrs now and she has been a Hotwife for the last 7 yrs. Probably within the last 2 yrs she has gone on dates locally in our area as previous we didn't want anyone to see or recognize her. Now she has been more open to dating guys in our area and has brought different guys to same restaurant. Waiter and waitresses have gotten to know her and have been cool not saying anything. It's kind of hot knowing they must be thinking something about her and the guys she brings as she always wear provocative dresses. So in turn eventually we have opened up quite a bit and letting people know she is a hotwife.
Your situation is what we would like to evolve into...do you go with her to that same restaurant at times so they recognize you also?

Your situation is what we would like to evolve into...do you go with her to that same restaurant at times so they recognize you also?
Yes. I've been to the restaurants where she has had dates with other guys. Infact we were there for our Anniversary so they brought us dessert with Happy Anniversary. So I am sure the waitresses were really scratching their heads.

Back