Going Black-Only Thoughts?

What a bunch of crap. You can't apply your beliefs to all other people's relationships. Just because you can't handle it, or most people couldn't, doesn't mean no one can.

Are you a psychologist? Have you been doing years of psychological research with focus on sexuality? No? Then, please spare me the bullshit.

I respect your view, but speak for yourself, please. You make it sound like your interpretation is law. That's called narcissism.

And like I said, we ARE intimate with each other, he just doesn't penetrate me. If you believe a relationship stands and falls with that, I feel sorry for you. And like I said, this is something we do TOGETHER, for each other's pleasure and we are building trust between us as we do it. I'm not saying it's a good idea for everyone. I'm simply sharing my experience.

I laid out my belief and you provided your belief. That’s what I think and that is what you think. That’s great. Differences of opinion. Its all good. I came strong with my opinion, you came strong with yours. It’s all good

I don’t think that you can be deeply intimate and connected with your spouse when your sex life is centered around other people and not allowing your husband to have sex with you.

You think you can be deeply intimate with your spouse while focusing on fucking other men. I strongly disagree with that. You strongly disagree with me. I respect that.

I laid out my belief and you provided your belief. That’s what I think and that is what you think. That’s great. Differences of opinion. Its all good. I came strong with my opinion, you came strong with yours. It’s all good

I don’t think that you can be deeply intimate and connected with your spouse when your sex life is centered around other people and not allowing your husband to have sex with you.

You think you can be deeply intimate with your spouse while focusing on fucking other men. I strongly disagree with that. You strongly disagree with me. I respect that.
My wife fucks other men, but not me. That doesn't mean we don't have sex, it means we have sex without my penis inside her. She always told me I wasn't big enough for her, and I've always told her she could fuck men with bigger cocks as much as she wanted. It's worked well for us, but I also know it isn't for everybody.

My wife fucks other men, but not me. That doesn't mean we don't have sex, it means we have sex without my penis inside her. She always told me I wasn't big enough for her, and I've always told her she could fuck men with bigger cocks as much as she wanted. It's worked well for us, but I also know it isn't for everybody.
We are the same, deeply in love with each other and do not have intercourse. Her sex is with her black boyfriend, mine is her giving me handjobs and talking about her sex. She is very done with my little white penis (her words) , very much in love with her lovers 8" fat black cock. He is not shy with it either as my wife spreads her legs for him at least once a week.

We are the same, deeply in love with each other and do not have intercourse. Her sex is with her black boyfriend, mine is her giving me handjobs and talking about her sex. She is very done with my little white penis (her words) , very much in love with her lovers 8" fat black cock. He is not shy with it either as my wife spreads her legs for him at least once a week.
Since September, 2012, sex for me has been hand jobs only, except for 4 times before February, 2017, when my penis was put on permanent pussy-free status.

Since September, 2012, sex for me has been hand jobs only, except for 4 times before February, 2017, when my penis was put on permanent pussy-free status.
My wife has cucked me for 9 years on and off, always for black guys. It's been that long since I have been inside her, she basically said that her pussy is for her black lovers only. I am good with it, I respect that I would only be a nuisance to her pussy with my little skinny 4 inch penis. Being her cuckold is awesome, I love every second of it.

Going black only was the best that ever happened to me sexually. When we had been in this lifestyle for a few months, my bf told me he thought it would be so hot if I was black only. We had already bought a chastity cage and fooled around with it, so we decided to put him in chastity for about a month while I was fucking black men.

It turned out to be an incredible experience. He instantly started focusing all his attention on satisfying me with his hands and toys, and hooking me up with black guys. And my mind changed completely because I wasn't able to just blow off some steam with my bf whenever I was horny, so instead I started to think about BBC all the time, and that just turned me into such a horny, dirty person. Like the kind of girl my bf had always dreamed about.

After that month was over, we were just so blown away by the change that we just kept going. I have now been black only for almost nine months while he has been in chastity almost the whole time, and now we're aiming for one year.

I'm sure we will have sex again at some point because we love each other and I want ******* with him too. But right now, none of us are really missing the way things were. He gets more satisfaction from seeing me be satisfied and act dirty than from just blowing his load. And I have had so much better sex than ever before. And just because he doesn't penetrate me doesn't mean we can't be intimate. I mean, we use are hands and we make out in a real passionate way. And every time I fuck a black guy, it's still an experience that we share together for the sake of our relationship. Either he's watching or I send him pics and tell him about it. So in the end it's still all about us.

That's a long essay, but I hope it can help :)
I am dying to see those pics you send to your boyfriend

Let me ask you 4” penis guys a question.....

BE HONEST: If you had a 7” dick would you be a cuck?
I have a 7 inch dick, and it's still too small for my wife. I knew within a few minutes after our first fuck, and she never stopped fucking other men. I had already been a cuckold for 10 years by then, so it wasn't any big change for me.

The only white cock my wife has is mine, she has had plenty and still gets black cock, that all the "extra" she wants, she can fuck who she likes as long as I know about and preferably gets to watch, as long as I still get my share I'm OK and so is she we are both happy and have been for 30 plus years why change now

Going black only was the best that ever happened to me sexually. When we had been in this lifestyle for a few months, my bf told me he thought it would be so hot if I was black only. We had already bought a chastity cage and fooled around with it, so we decided to put him in chastity for about a month while I was fucking black men.

It turned out to be an incredible experience. He instantly started focusing all his attention on satisfying me with his hands and toys, and hooking me up with black guys. And my mind changed completely because I wasn't able to just blow off some steam with my bf whenever I was horny, so instead I started to think about BBC all the time, and that just turned me into such a horny, dirty person. Like the kind of girl my bf had always dreamed about.

After that month was over, we were just so blown away by the change that we just kept going. I have now been black only for almost nine months while he has been in chastity almost the whole time, and now we're aiming for one year.

I'm sure we will have sex again at some point because we love each other and I want ******* with him too. But right now, none of us are really missing the way things were. He gets more satisfaction from seeing me be satisfied and act dirty than from just blowing his load. And I have had so much better sex than ever before. And just because he doesn't penetrate me doesn't mean we can't be intimate. I mean, we use are hands and we make out in a real passionate way. And every time I fuck a black guy, it's still an experience that we share together for the sake of our relationship. Either he's watching or I send him pics and tell him about it. So in the end it's still all about us.

That's a long essay, but I hope it can help :)
Just reading your post makes my white dick hard. Beautiful.

Jamie, do you make a point of teasing him and keeping him excited or do you mostly ignore his needs. We think tease and denial go hand in hand and make chastity exciting for the cuck.
Well I used to just ignore him mostly but.tease him by way of recording my sessions with my bulls. I also would let him listen to us when I would meet my guys at a hotel so I would Skype him, check he is secure in his cage then go behind the camera and start. Letting his mind play games with him. It's my avatar, me in a hotel with both bulls arriving at the door. But I have taken to involving him more physically now and teasing him in chastity. I such his dick now (only when caged) and this pushes up the intensity for him. For instance this weekend I made him eat my pussy for 20 minutes before the guys arrived with my girlfriend Jess. She brought a bull too and her husband (also locked and cuckold). So Michael warmed me up and Steven warmed up Jess and we then locked the husband's out the room and made them go listen downstairs. Drove them crazy. There are several reasons why this changed and one is that I have been trying to get Michael to clean me up. He has refused for well over 18 months but this weekend I gave him a carrot. My girlfriend Jess is a hottie and she helped me. She took a break around half way through and asked Michael to come upstairs. She told him to eat her pussy. Michael jumped at the chance but the price was cleaning up your wife first, then her. He did it. It wasn't as bad as he thought but involving him more made it easier to control him. Lessons learned.
J
Xoxoxo

Well I used to just ignore him mostly but.tease him by way of recording my sessions with my bulls. I also would let him listen to us when I would meet my guys at a hotel so I would Skype him, check he is secure in his cage then go behind the camera and start. Letting his mind play games with him. It's my avatar, me in a hotel with both bulls arriving at the door. But I have taken to involving him more physically now and teasing him in chastity. I such his dick now (only when caged) and this pushes up the intensity for him. For instance this weekend I made him eat my pussy for 20 minutes before the guys arrived with my girlfriend Jess. She brought a bull too and her husband (also locked and cuckold). So Michael warmed me up and Steven warmed up Jess and we then locked the husband's out the room and made them go listen downstairs. Drove them crazy. There are several reasons why this changed and one is that I have been trying to get Michael to clean me up. He has refused for well over 18 months but this weekend I gave him a carrot. My girlfriend Jess is a hottie and she helped me. She took a break around half way through and asked Michael to come upstairs. She told him to eat her pussy. Michael jumped at the chance but the price was cleaning up your wife first, then her. He did it. It wasn't as bad as he thought but involving him more made it easier to control him. Lessons learned.
J
Xoxoxo
OMG that is hot!! Seriously.. WOW! As a guy who hopes to be cuckolded one day, reading this sort of account is almost too much for me to take.. I'm so horny right now that I can hardly breath.

Let me ask you 4” penis guys a question.....

BE HONEST: If you had a 7” dick would you be a cuck?
My husband has 7.3 inch penis and just under.6.5 around. I struggled to deepthroat him when we had sex and he was able to make me orgasm. But being cuckold is a state of mind and not a question of size. If you were to see Michael then you would know what I mean. He is a very good looking man and is a manly guy. He plays rugby and is a back row forward. Rugby is not for the faint hearted and especially in the position he plays. He is a hard man. He is nearly twice my weight. No one who knows him would think he is my cuckold and caged. But we love it. This weekend we aren't meeting any of my lovers but we will be going shopping for a new strap on harness and dildo. Because we have agreed to start fucking eachother again, only with him caged and wearing the harness. That is as close to sex Michael will ever have with me again. Its a way for us to have sex and retain intimacy. We kiss and cuddle and I fall asleep in his big arms each night. I do allow him orgasm now every 2 - 4 weeks using a vibrator on his cage. And if he is very good I will remove the cage and let him jack off watching me play with a toy. We are closer now than ever so it can work.
J
Xoxoxo

My husband has 7.3 inch penis and just under.6.5 around. I struggled to deepthroat him when we had sex and he was able to make me orgasm. But being cuckold is a state of mind and not a question of size. If you were to see Michael then you would know what I mean. He is a very good looking man and is a manly guy. He plays rugby and is a back row forward. Rugby is not for the faint hearted and especially in the position he plays. He is a hard man. He is nearly twice my weight. No one who knows him would think he is my cuckold and caged. But we love it. This weekend we aren't meeting any of my lovers but we will be going shopping for a new strap on harness and dildo. Because we have agreed to start fucking eachother again, only with him caged and wearing the harness. That is as close to sex Michael will ever have with me again. Its a way for us to have sex and retain intimacy. We kiss and cuddle and I fall asleep in his big arms each night. I do allow him orgasm now every 2 - 4 weeks using a vibrator on his cage. And if he is very good I will remove the cage and let him jack off watching me play with a toy. We are closer now than ever so it can work.
J
Xoxoxo

Jaime, thanks for your feedback on that question. How did you guys get into the lifestyle and then end up deciding to use a cage and going BBC only? It’s clear your husband has all the markers of a man (alpha characteristics) and has the penis size to satisfy you immensely? It would seem like you have the perfect man to have sex with.....

How did you guys get into this when it’s clear that your husband can satisfy you sexually?

Michael and Jaime, when I read your previous post I definitely didn’t think your husband were all those things. I just thought he was a small dick, inadequate, super submissive, nerdy dude. He is nothing like that. Dude is an alpha male, good looking, with a good sized cock and he can’t or don’t want pussy. Damn, y’all gotta understand - it’s hard for a lot of black males to understand that. We’ll fuck the white woman and do with the game because we love pussy and power but we don’t understand that.

how does it work when Michael is just as alpha and just as big as the BBC’s you bring in. Most BBC’s are between 7.5 - 9.0”.

it would be wierd as ******* to see some UFC looking dude (alpha male) in the corner with a cock cage on - begging to be let out.

J
Xoxoxo
Well Done

Jaime, thanks for your feedback on that question. How did you guys get into the lifestyle and then end up deciding to use a cage and going BBC only? It’s clear your husband has all the markers of a man (alpha characteristics) and has the penis size to satisfy you immensely? It would seem like you have the perfect man to have sex with.....

How did you guys get into this when it’s clear that your husband can satisfy you sexually?
It's not about the sexual satisfaction he gave me. It's the control his denial gives me.specifixally because he is an "alpha" or "alpha like". It's his loss on control that gets him off. Yes my bulls are sexually superior to him as they are bigger downstairs and are experienced in how to use it. Also when having sex with lovers knowing Michael is locked up and crazy frustrated, whilst holding his key around your next it just heightens our sexual desires. It's just so hot fucking guys with Michael listening. He gets so wound up that I get him to orgasm in his cage which is like a ruined orgasm.
J
Xoxoxo

It's not about the sexual satisfaction he gave me. It's the control his denial gives me.specifixally because he is an "alpha" or "alpha like". It's his loss on control that gets him off. Yes my bulls are sexually superior to him as they are bigger downstairs and are experienced in how to use it. Also when having sex with lovers knowing Michael is locked up and crazy frustrated, whilst holding his key around your next it just heightens our sexual desires. It's just so hot fucking guys with Michael listening. He gets so wound up that I get him to orgasm in his cage which is like a ruined orgasm.
J
Xoxoxo

Fair enough. I don’t have to get it but I do understand where you come from. You guys have an understanding and it both brings you mad pleasure. What gets you more hot and bothered (Sexed up).....the control or the sex with BBC?

Well I used to just ignore
. She told him to eat her pussy. Michael jumped at the chance but the price was cleaning up your wife first, then her. He did it. It wasn't as bad as he thought but involving him more made it easier to control him. Lessons learned.
J
Xoxoxo
I suspect that with similar enticements you will soon have him wanting to clean you up. Cognative dissonance combined with sex can be very powerful. Cuckolds sometimes require assistance overcoming ingrained traditional programming. Especially with other men's cum or bisexuality, however, once the barrier is broken we can develop strong desires.

Back