Gloryhole record!

I love sucking cock at the gloryhole. I am not a pro but proud of my 10 cocks in one night record! I want to try for more next time.

Anyone else love sucking cock at the gloryhole? What is your number?
I I’ve been 3 times but it’s a glory hike with multiple holes. I get greedy and for the biggest black cock that steps up. But every time I find one over 10 inches I stop and go fuck him! I want to try once where I swallow every load!

Bremerton Cinema (before the remodel). $5 for 30 minutes, $20 for 2 hours. Arrived on a Friday afternoon about 4PM. Must have been payday at the Naval Base. $45 and 4 1/2 hours later, I'd sucked 18-20 cocks, almost non-stop without a break. Didn't want to leave the booth, and luckily had brought a bottle of water with me. Nowadays, suckers outnumber contributors 20 to 1.

Bremerton Cinema (before the remodel). $5 for 30 minutes, $20 for 2 hours. Arrived on a Friday afternoon about 4PM. Must have been payday at the Naval Base. $45 and 4 1/2 hours later, I'd sucked 18-20 cocks, almost non-stop without a break. Didn't want to leave the booth, and luckily had brought a bottle of water with me. Nowadays, suckers outnumber contributors 20 to 1.
thats true. not sure why. though

Guys, stop writing nonsense, because sometimes it's just not funny to read anymore... professional prostitutes serve 5 clients a day, sometimes 10... and you write that your wife was able to serve 30-40... and of course such statements come from unverified accounts.
Do you have any idea how much effort it would take to serve 40 men? it would be the same as running a marathon and it would have nothing to do with pleasure...
it is not nonsense since it happened. You are full of nonsense. Would you like a verified statement from the FBI? Oh wait they can't be trusted. I will get affidavits next time. You fool.

it is not nonsense since it happened. You are full of nonsense. Would you like a verified statement from the FBI? Oh wait they can't be trusted. I will get affidavits next time. You fool.
First it would be nice if you would verify your profile, would be nice start...
30 cocks in one night.... its a nonsense.

Back