GloryHole questions

There are several places in San Diego - if you're willing to run the 5 south thru LA or connect to the 15 south from Pasadena. Google adult arcades and read the reviews. Probably best to get a little ways from your home area anyway.

Hi guys!

So I have this intense desire to be the receiver at a gloryhole, but I have no idea how to find one and how to volunteer! I am open to your observations.

Also would you ever go to one? Or would there only be a few creepy guys hanging around?
Just visit adult bookstores that have theaters, I'm sure there is a gloryhole in them. You can also Google gloryholes in you area

Hi guys!

So I have this intense desire to be the receiver at a gloryhole, but I have no idea how to find one and how to volunteer! I am open to your observations.

Also would you ever go to one? Or would there only be a few creepy guys hanging around?

I attended one year back and it was fun but all the platmate were screened first. Hmm.. I may know of some places in LA but I would have to check around. Hit me and I can send you what I find :)

Last edited:
Back