GloryHole questions

Hi guys!

So I have this intense desire to be the receiver at a gloryhole, but I have no idea how to find one and how to volunteer! I am open to your observations.

Also would you ever go to one? Or would there only be a few creepy guys hanging around?
Just go to any ABS and pay to get in the back rooms where the movies are playing. Once back there go into a booth, close the door, leave it unlocked if your are feeling dangerous, put a dollar into the machine, I remember when it was a quarter, make sure it has a hole between booths, and wait. Your wish will come true eventually I promise.

There Is almost no chance you will find what you are looking for by chance...unless you're looking for gay men or older white men. If you want to do this...Contact a couple of black guys on this or another site and arrange it first...then set it up and have fun. Take a flashlight and some wet ones in your purse. Keep the door locked. Make sure your guys know they are there to take care of you too.

There Is almost no chance you will find what you are looking for by chance...unless you're looking for gay men or older white men. If you want to do this...Contact a couple of black guys on this or another site and arrange it first...then set it up and have fun. Take a flashlight and some wet ones in your purse. Keep the door locked. Make sure your guys know they are there to take care of you too.
Thank you! Sounds like you have some experience with this! Much appreciated!

Thank you! Sounds like you have some experience with this! Much appreciated!
[/QUOTE

You're welcome. ..and yes.....some experience but not a lot. Bring something to put on the floor for your knees also. Most places have janitors keeping things clean all the time...ask them for a clean booth and tip them.

Been to a Halloween party where they had one in the middle of the living room..it was made by the host..was introduced to some at a golf driving range in N FL...not many around since the internet...

Back