GLORY HOLES?

I think this is a great thing providing you know for sure who's the other side...

now the flip side of that fantasy, is my friend... is having the image of a hot brunette in your mind....but it really some fat smelly middle-aged gay guy... with a bald head and ginger beard... is sucking hard on your tool...loooooool!!!
Nooooooooooo! Lololol thats a nightmare. Gotta be a sexy lady.

Do people just wait on the other side???? They just sit by the glory hole all day??
I'm not sure I think it varies from situation to situation... but in my nightmare... once you're behind that wall anyone could swap their mouth and you would not have a damm clue!... would you chance it?... could even be some toothless 86 year old granny at best!... someone who you would put to death rather than going anywhere near if you could see them...loooooooooool..a simple rule for me I never put my cock anywhere I can't see where it's going!

I'm not sure I think it varies from situation to situation... but in my nightmare... once you're behind that wall anyone could swap their mouth and you would not have a damm clue!... would you chance it?... could even be some toothless 86 year old granny at best!... someone who you would put to death rather than going anywhere near if you could see them...loooooooooool..a simple rule for me I never put my cock anywhere I can't see where it's going!
I agree with your idea. Never put it where you can't see it. Lololol

View media item 87962I Love Gloryholes I usually take A woman who is down as you can see we have plenty of fun and quite an experience in NYC. I can show you ladies how it's done even couples

We did the GH thing once back in the early 90’s While we were watching a video a finger came through the hole and gave the come here move. The next thing I knew there was a nice big cock sticking through semi hard. My husband asked me if I wanted to try. I started sucking it and my husband stood up and pulled his cock out and I was jacking him off at the same time. It was hot I will admit. I wanted to let him cum in my mouth but with diseases like they were once I knew he was close I jacked him off. He got off while my husband was playing with my pussy. So HOT! We left as soon as he got off. I felt so dirty but we fucked like crazy when we got home! Ahh the good old days

View media item 235711
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view
I'd love to get deepthroated . its never happened yet
Hey sexy fuckr. I’m a sexy white good looking young bi guy that’s wildly adickted to a hot black mans super sized dick meat. I get so turned on getting on my knees stroking, licking and sucking thick hard black dick, making it erupt massive loads on my sexy face and in my hungry mouth and throat. In high school my black big Dicked jocks would entice me with sexy verbal saying my white sexy jock job is to gag deeply with lots of spit- non stop- making a hhott dick pig of myself, showing total hunger and obedience to the meat I can’t live without‼️

Back