GIVING IN TO MY WIFE'S DESIRE

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife," Kerry," and I are both white. She's 32, a brunette, and sort of petite, but with a very nice body.

We met at college and we dated until we graduated and got married.

One time in bed we started sharing fantasies, and Kerry said she generally fantasized about making it with strong, virile, black guys.

I took that as kind of an insult, but that's when she told me she had had two black lovers before we had met and the fact that on most weekdays she got used to having prolonged sex with both guys. She said, "One guy wouldn't let me break it off, and the other guy I kind of liked; and they were pretty different."

After a while, we started talking about her fantasies during sex, and that made her come.

There were black guys living at the apartment complex where we were, so I started using one of their names during these fantasies and saw it really had an effect.

During the fantasies, she would "talk" to a guy, making it clear that she had to have it; he could have her any time he wanted, he could do her in a variety of positions and came where ever he wanted to.

Before long, instead of being put off by these fantasies, I was getting into them with her.

Jerard," a black guy who lived in our condo complex was kind of her favorite man to fantasize about, so this one night in bed, right before I came, I said "I want you to let Jerard fuck you." We were both thinking about that when we came.

Afterwards, I regretted saying it -- it was a heat of passion thing -- but then when I would see the guy, I would picture him with my wife in bed. I knew it's something she wanted.

So this one time I joined Jerard in the complex spa. We were alone and I struck up a conversation and ask him if he ever went out with white women. In kind of a guarded way he said, "A few times."

I told him that before Kerry and I were married she regularly went out with two black men. The way I led up to it, he clearly was wondered where this was going. His eventual response was, "How do you feel knowing that?"

There was this long pause as I fumbled for words, and finally I said, "I guess it turns us both on to talk about it." At that point I quickly changed the subject.

That night I told Kerry about the conversation, but I sort of added (knowing it would turn her on) that I told him it would be okay with me if she saw Jerard.

I never seen her act more excited. "So it's okay with you?"

Things had gone too far, and to suddenly reverse things would be difficult, so I said, "Make sure he uses a condom, which made the whole idea pretty clear."

For the next week at work I kept thinking of them in bed together; and for the next week nothing happened.

Then Kerry said, she got into this long conversation with Jerard that afternoon where she must have told him about the two guys in high school. He said he was involved with someone, but then he told her about a black friend, and asked is she would like to meet him.

She agreed, so he whipped out his cell phone, punched in a number, and says to this guy, "There's someone I think you would like to meet." He described Kerry, and then asked her, "What about 30 minutes at a nearby restaurant?"

She met him and they talked for a couple hours, exchanged phone numbers, and they ended up making a tentative date for the following Wednesday night.

Kerry didn't say anything about it right then -- maybe she was afraid that I would change my mind about things, especially since I had never seen this guy.

Of course with a couple days to think about it, Kerry was really primed when she met him, so after a couple drinks they headed for a motel and went at it for a couple of hours.

She got home about fifteen minutes after me that night, and right away I asked where she had been. She seemed elated and she blurted out, "In bed with a black guy."

Even though I was expecting it, knowing it really happened hit me hard.

She noticed. "You did say that would be okay?"

Jerard?"

"No, another guy. His name is Michael."

"A guy you just met?"

"Yes, but he's nice."

It was a couple days before we got around to telling me the whole story.

"I suppose he wants to see you again, and maybe you want to see him too."

"Yes, I do. He is so hot. I came a whole bunch of times." Right away, she saw it was a mistake to say that. (With me getting her off twice in one night is a major accomplishment.). She then tried to make it up to me by rather obviously stroking my ego.

This changed my attitude toward Kerry At first, I kind of rejected her. I could tell that really hurt her, and so she offered never to see any guy outside of marriage.

I said, "I think that would be best."

That's the way things stood for a month or so. Although I could tell she was disappointed, and, frankly, our love life dropped to zero, she stuck to her pledge and refused the guy whenever he called.

Finally, I asked, "You prefer black guys, don't you?"

She shrugged, "I guess. There's just something about them, like a forbidden fruit."

I pushed a cell phone over to her, "Call the guy and tell him to meet you at a motel."

She was surprised and put the phone down.

"I'm okay with it. But, tell him I want him to come over here, and ... I get to watch."

She slowly picked up the phone. "You're sure?"

"Yes."

Before long Michael arrived and he and my wife started making out. I could see immediately why she was so turned on by him. He had an athletic body and a huge cock. He fucked her for a lot longer than I could have lasted and she came over and over again. Now he fucks my wife two or three times a week, but at least I get to watch and clean her up afterwards. We still have sex but I know its nothing like the working over she gets from her black stud. I was just afraid she would leave me if I didn't agree to let her have what she really wanted!
1.jpg

Last edited:
that is an amazing story. I hope the day my wife goes black I can handle these emotions. my wife has told me that when she was in high school one of her friends that is black her bother had a thing for her but nothing happened. that night that she told me, in bed it got very hot.

Back