Girls who need to get Blacked!!!

Posting here again, I madly and desperately want my wife to be seduced broken and owned by big dicked black men. I want her used on the daily and multiple times a day until she gets so addicted that she wakes up in the morning begging for it. We live in Grants Pass Oregon, right off of the I5 interstate highway. Just an hour north of California.
That is a link to a folder with like 19 videos for you all to enjoy.
I will do whatever it takes for a group or crew to come here and make her your fuck doll sex slave! I crave so badly to watch her be convinced to let it happen. Start with one getting her to go from the bar to his vehicle and her get naked and then 3 other BBC men get in the vehicle as a surprise and then for them to drive away with her. she knows that is my dream and desire. For them to just toss all of her clothes out the windows and keep just her phone to record it all. Then them keep her for a few days until she wants nothing but to be triple teamed and more. Keep her until yis begging for dick up her ass and pussy. Then leave her at a distant rest area naked and tied up in the men's room blindfolded with a ball gag. Stay nearby to make sure she stays safe. An hours drive or further. Then I'll watch from the car for an hour or two. Then I'll take her home naked stopping at every rest stop along the way.

Attachments

• VID_20210730_222807546.mp4
    533.3 MB
  • VID_20210731_190637141.mp4
    339.9 MB
Back