Girls who need to get Blacked!!!

591_1000.jpg

For my second job I work for a big box retailer. I see all kinds of girls, white girls, Asian girls, Latina girls. Small girls, average girls, big girls. Short girls, average girls, tall girls. And you know what I think about all of the pretty ones? She needs to get blacked. I'd like to see that one ride a BBC. Or, I bet she'd look good with a black cock in her mouth. Post girls you think need to get blacked here! They can be girls you know or girls from the net. ;)
Im about to just set my wife up see what she does, she thought i sent 2 guys up to her work to try and fuck her(cuz i said i did but was bullshitting) she ended up bending over and made slutty comments to them to the point her boss called her out in front of them. She replied by looking at them and told her manager "im just after that big fat tip they want to give me". Had they stayed till close she admits shed had been a slut..... shes a scaredy ass tho ... ima have to set up a guy to show her a 10 black dick in person!! Everything is this see thru on her btw!!20200215_004315.jpg

Back