Girls who need to get Blacked!!!

You've posted a beautiful MILF to my thread. Thank you. However, all white girls should be blacked. No mater what age or body type. That's what this thread is about!
i think most women should be treated like whores.but not necessarily buy a black man.it should be by whoever merit's it.size especially thickness,looks and skill in the bedroom.i have several black friends we gangbanged a few white and black bitches and my cock was thicker than all of theirs and only one was longer than mine but much thinner.all the bitches preferred my cock especially the black women.they said i was the thickest they ever had.the only thing the white bitches preffered was they were more excited to sleep with the black man because it was taboo.but performance wise ,looks and merit/skill i was much better.B.I.C. "big italian cock".also the black women were happy to finally sleep with a white man.they really liked it and were very excited to have sex because they have a much larger taboo.less black women with white men.alot of white women already had sex with black men.i am sure there is black men who are longer and thicker than me but that is very rare.

Hey! I know she's already been blacked! But I like the sista's. Dated two myself. On in high school, she looked similar to this girl, and a BBW in the early 2000's. Needles to say neither of those relationships lasted long. Oh well, still both were good experiences.

808_1000.jpg
Hey! I know she's already been blacked! But I like the sista's. Dated two myself. On in high school, she looked similar to this girl, and a BBW in the early 2000's. Needles to say neither of those relationships lasted long. Oh well, still both were good experiences.

808_1000.jpg
nice.my B.I.C. "big italian cock" awaits you.

Back