Girls who need to get Blacked!!!

615_1000.jpg

The one on the right was thinking about it last time we talked. Se may have already been blacked. I will find out next time we talk.
Yes. Please, keep us informed.
Also i`d like to know, what have you told her when you talked with her lately?

i have had a situation about 15 years back where a young Austrian woman (she must have been about 16 y.o. at that time) openly told me about her prefernce for Black men. She even said, she`d never choose a white boy for her boyfriend. :eek: i was too surprised about that disclosure to react in an appropriate way. :(
Secretly i found it hot, but only replied that, if it was what she liked, it would be "okay" and her choice after all. She was with a lady friend of hers who was slightly shaking her head to our conversation. i still don`t know if that was meant for me or her friend. ;)

Anyway, i often thought about that moment, and how i will/shall react once something like that ever happens again. What would be the right words to be affirmative for the one lady and to raise curiosity about Black men for the other? Being a white man, what would be the right approach without coming across awkwardly?

Thanks for your advice.

Back