Girls who need to get Blacked!!!

jPkecW7.jpg
hsU4e8M.jpg

Watcha think?

what a dreamboat. :) an aspiration, an inspiration, a role-model to young women of quality. . . . . you rascal UBM, you are being sweet, appealing to my sensibilties :) . . . your good efforts are noted. i am entertained. pleased even. . . . . but , i have beta-vision, and can spot betas before they even ooze around the corner. . . . Women of Quality are entertained by you, but are well aware of your caste. - - - - - - - - - - - but, seriously, your Shiny Tatrix gave me a sparkle & a smile.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Girlpower :)

what a dreamboat. :) an aspiration, an inspiration, a role-model to young women of quality. . . . . you rascal UBM, you are being sweet, appealing to my sensibilties :) . . . your good efforts are noted. i am entertained. pleased even. . . . . but , i have beta-vision, and can spot betas before they even ooze around the corner. . . . Women of Quality are entertained by you, but are well aware of your caste. - - - - - - - - - - - but, seriously, your Shiny Tatrix gave me a sparkle & a smile.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Girlpower :)

I don't so much ooze as I slither. Forked devil tongue always flicking about, to sense when someone has wandered into the trap.

Back