Girls Who Like to Pleasure Themselves

re: Girls Who Like to Pleasure Themselves - Turns Us Guys ON! pic_ThumbsUp.jpg

This is a topic that a lot of married men find very stimulating, yet so many married women are either too embarrassed or modest to admit and do for their husbands. It took me over 3 years before I finally persuaded my wife to masturbate herself to orgasm in front of me. She said she just didn't feel comfortable doing it, and besides, that was what she had me for. But the thing is, a guy sees a lot of things, he often doesn't see, when he's just sitting back and observing his woman getting herself off. And, when I am lucky to watch her work herself off, I've usually got my cock in hand, anyways ... enjoying what I'm seeing.
My wife doesn't fake orgasms, I guess because she can have them more easily than some females do. Her body goes through a lot visual contortions when she starts shaking one off, and her pussy drips almost like she's peeing. It's worth the price of admittance to just sit in the audience and observe, because I know, from what I'm seeing, that she damn well is enjoying it.
Same thing with watching 2 ladies go at each other. The ladies know, a lot more than guys, just what they're doing when they play with another lady. We use to have a FFM with a young lady who was a college student and was a bartender at the local Outback. Now, my wife has only been with 3 females to my knowledge, but she and our Outback girl got into each other pretty good. I'd sit on the edge of our king size bed and I could smell the sweet aroma of 2 very excited pussies. It drove me to the edge of insanity, and having 2 hot ladies to play with at the same time, is something every man should experience a few times.
So, ladies, if you really want to turn your guy on, let him watch you rub yourself off ... it gets a man's mind to really working as he watches you.
Mac

Last edited:
Back